COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine in the states who works in a hospital just received his first shot of the pfizer vaccine, he said the 2nd shot will be in 3 weeks. He’s gonna keep me updated if he starts growing wings or extra limbs.
My mum had her first injection Thursday, sore arm and that’s about it apart from Bill Gates tracking her movements at the hairdressers

Christmas bubble - Christmas Day only. OK if you've got a car, as there's no public transport.

Those getting out of London probably live in a one bedroom flat and have waIted all year to go home just like my son who we have seen once since last Xmas.
We were lucky as he came home Friday night but I think I would have been gutted if he was still there.
All those leaving last night weren't rushing to their country pads just kid's who live in London wanting to get home, until yesterday afternoon they were in lower tier than where they were going too.

Mates grandad has died of Covid, paramedics turned up to his house couple weeks ago because he was having trouble breathing, diagnosed him with Covid WITHOUT a test and stuck him in a Covid ward straight away where he contracted it. Family trying to sue the hospital

The man who invented the test they use is on record saying it’s not to be used for that and doesn’t tell you if you’re carrying the virus or not
This is one of those tired internet tropes that is simply untrue. The person who invented the test died before the Covid epidemic, there is no record of him having said anything even vaguely similar when he was alive.
Had an inventor said something similar it would still be spectacularly irrelevent as there are plenty of examples of people discovering/ inventing things and not realisig how their inventions would be used and the usefulness of them.

Mates grandad has died of Covid, paramedics turned up to his house couple weeks ago because he was having trouble breathing, diagnosed him with Covid WITHOUT a test and stuck him in a Covid ward straight away where he contracted it. Family trying to sue the hospital
What a shower.

They detailed it on my dad's death cert which is absolute bollocks........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.