COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is he hoping to achieve by that a couple of foreign holidays? Win or loose he is taking money out of a hard pressed health service.

Yeh why should they bother checking if incorrect procedures resulted in their dad/grandad dying when he shouldn’t have.
They should just shut up and do nothing.

Father in law has had covid for a few days and lives alone, which is tricky. He's ok, be only got about 3 days of flu like symptoms and is feeling better but tired. However his sister's in Australia are Really pressuring us to take stuff over such as medicine etc

Does vit d, vit c, quinine etc do anything at all for the recovery?!
Multivitamins will help - but most stuff needs to be taken ahead of the game. Vitamin D only helps 5 days+ in advance for example as the liver turns it into Calcitriol which regulates the immune system.
Daily 75mg Asprin before food and Ibuptophen for relieving the aches and pains are his best bet during recovery - SO LONG AS HE ISN'T SENSATIVE TO THESE DRUGS. If so he needs to see a doctor.

I wonder if the vaccination numbers will slow down over Xmas with people being off work. Last I read we were upto 300,000?

Every day more vaccinations brings this closer to being over. I hope we can get up to a million a week by the end of January. That’s what we have to be aiming for.

Yeh why should they bother checking if incorrect procedures resulted in their dad/grandad dying when he shouldn’t have.
They should just shut up and do nothing.
As no test was done why do they think he caught it in hospital given a number of medical professionals examined him? .Do the believe that whilst waiting for test results he should have been in general population?

Mates grandad has died of Covid, paramedics turned up to his house couple weeks ago because he was having trouble breathing, diagnosed him with Covid WITHOUT a test and stuck him in a Covid ward straight away where he contracted it. Family trying to sue the hospital
Horrible mate but sounds about right. Whole thing is bizarre.

I wonder if the vaccination numbers will slow down over Xmas with people being off work. Last I read we were upto 300,000?

Every day more vaccinations brings this closer to being over. I hope we can get up to a million a week by the end of January. That’s what we have to be aiming for.
The target is more than that, 20 million people by end of March is the target. Hopefully we'll reach it.

Typical media now demonising those getting on trains out or London.

Easy to provide comment and sneer when you aren't faced with the same situation.

I lived in London for 5 years, the first couple of years I lived on my own. Really not sure what I would have done when faced with the current situation as a young singleton in his 20s. Maybe tempted to get on the next pendelino to Piccadilly to stay with family?

I lived with mates for the following 3 years and would have stayed where I was. No doubt we'd enjoy Xmas day together and get pissed.

Media desperate to divide us. Don't give in to it. The government fucked up but moving London to Tier 2 and being too late to react.

In addition, trains to Manchester are always busy at this time of the year.

Mates grandad has died of Covid, paramedics turned up to his house couple weeks ago because he was having trouble breathing, diagnosed him with Covid WITHOUT a test and stuck him in a Covid ward straight away where he contracted it. Family trying to sue the hospital
He will have being showing all the signs of Sepsis for admittance to hospital to take place. Acute Covid can match these symptoms - especially low blood oxygenation. They would probably be dead with oxygenation less than 93% for more than a day or so without hospitalisation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.