COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of those tired internet tropes that is simply untrue. The person who invented the test died before the Covid epidemic, there is no record of him having said anything even vaguely similar when he was alive.
Had an inventor said something similar it would still be spectacularly irrelevent as there are plenty of examples of people discovering/ inventing things and not realisig how their inventions would be used and the usefulness of them.
I seen the video of him saying it with my own eyes

As no test was done why do they think he caught it in hospital given a number of medical professionals examined him? .Do the believe that whilst waiting for test results he should have been in general population?

just going of what my mate has said. I don’t no any further than that.

Mates grandad has died of Covid, paramedics turned up to his house couple weeks ago because he was having trouble breathing, diagnosed him with Covid WITHOUT a test and stuck him in a Covid ward straight away where he contracted it. Family trying to sue the hospital
If that’s all they’ve got they won’t get anywhere.

I wonder if the vaccination numbers will slow down over Xmas with people being off work. Last I read we were upto 300,000?

Every day more vaccinations brings this closer to being over. I hope we can get up to a million a week by the end of January. That’s what we have to be aiming for.

Telegraph was saying they are aiming for a million a week this week, then millions per week in Jan, that’s all dependant on the Oxford vaccine and mass vac centers opening

500k a day I reckon in Jan, i’d read a few weeks ago million per day but doesn’t seem reasonable surely

Telegraph was saying they are aiming for a million a week this week, then millions per week in Jan, that’s all dependant on the Oxford vaccine and mass vac centers opening

500k a day I reckon in Jan, i’d read a few weeks ago million per day but doesn’t seem reasonable surely
Someone I know just got a job at the Etihad on the vaccination programme.

Stadiums are being turned into mass vaccine sites to churn tens of thousands through them per day.

The government has been abysmal but on the point of vaccinations they’ve done brilliantly.

We’ll likely be the first large Western population to come out of this thing.

Reminds me of that old bloke in the pub ranting about anything and everything. The best thing you can do to get beyond the subject is to just nod your head so we can all move on.
Thing is mate, as my favourite Auntie died from COVID last night (shortly after I posted), if it was that numbnut at the end of the bar I would probably have twatted the fucker.

if the R0 of the new variant averages 5.27, then schools simply can't be allowed to reopen till mass vaçination of the vulnerable has completed.

Had no idea the RO was that high. Bloody hell. In view of that, I don't want my little un returning to school.

Someone I know just got a job at the Etihad on the vaccination programme.

Stadiums are being turned into mass vaccine sites to churn tens of thousands through them per day.
Is that the existing Covid testing centre on the North Car Park, or are they using the actual stadium now too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.