COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I cannot imagine we'd contemplate vaccinating tens of millions of people with anything other than something which had been rigorously proven to be safe. Can you imagine if we had another thalidomide type catastrophe on our hands, or should the vaccine caused some other horrible complications?
Exactly,they can cut red tape down but not full human trials nobody should even want them too

Been invited to two different pubs for a pint and refused both offers.

I was really tempted as I like a nice beer after work on a friday, but really am trying to be sensible and responsible towards others
Me too.

We finished work today for the foreseeable future and staff were saying “let’s go and have a few drinks after work”... I said no and came home.

Where are your figures coming from?

Worldwide there has been 10000 deaths since it started, that is not 1000 a day, is it?

Show us the details

In the past 24 hours been 468 but that does not include Italy,France or the UK. It will surpass 1000 today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.