COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
home testing kits will be a big mistake as people simply won’t understand the results and will get understandably confused about false negative/positives second testing and time frames on the window from the assumed infection/symptoms date.

should be done in a clinical/controlled environment assuming the kits work so that professionals can collate the information which we do need and ask the person the appropriate questions otherwise the feedback will be useless. Scope for chaos here is massive.

CMO has already said they wont be publicly available like that. He said for those reasons too - they need to collate reliable data. Makes sense.

Are you referring to the antibody test? I am talking about tests for the virus.

You'll have to be more specific, I'm afraid, as I don't understand your question.
The antibody tests tell you if you've been exposed by judging if you've developed antibodies against it. I don't know what other test for the virus you mean.

OBkEZaA

OBkEZaA.jpg

I'm not sure trains of thought is the right terminology for those. The first one and it being transferred from animal to human has been backed up by every science lab worldwide who have studied the genetic code. The other two are conspiracy theorists on the internet.

haven’t they eaten bats for hundreds of years ? Why is it just now they have a problem ?

this isn’t opposing view I just not very up to speed with it

My view in these types of situation is you judge people by their first instincts. I’m normally one for forgiving and forgetting when someone apologises, but I’m much less so inclined when someone seeks to exploit a crisis, as Ashley indubitably did.
Yep, and even his message tries to get a few excuses in and even attempts to shift some of the blame on to the government. I like how he thanks the staff so profusely while paying them minimum wage.

Nobody is fooled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.