COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying make them, I'm saying a gesture would be nice instead of hiding away in castles.
Did you know how much she has donated that sweep just told you? No because it is not broadcast,that is not how the monach works,they will all be doing something also in her role as the queen she has addressed us 2 or 3 times,as has charles and william,wills has donated to tom 's fund,it seems odd you have gone for the queen a couple of times but not other rich people

I mean, how hard is it for the Queen to raffle off a couple of jewel encrusted crowns? It’s not like she needs more than one is it?
I’d suggest she sets up a paypal account and sells off numbers between 1-59 for a tenner each and whatever tonight’s bonus ball is, wins.

Did you know how much she has donated that sweep just told you? No because it is not broadcast,that is not how the monach works,they will all be doing something also in her role as the queen she has addressed us 2 or 3 times,as has charles and william,wills has donated to tom 's fund,it seems odd you have gone for the queen a couple of times but not other rich people
Well it should be broadcast then. It seems to me they are doing nothing. Addressing us? No one cares. It's not the 17th century. She should make a statement saying how much the monarchy are giving us back to help the country. I'm not anti royal kaz, I'm just saying the message should be clearer. We shouldnt have to read between the lines to get the story

I was thinking more about those who have a choice but are going out because it is nice weather,we will have another summer,it is not just protecting yourself

Those having to go to work,stay safe
TBH my neighbours across from me about 70+ go out in their car everyday no exaggeration sometimes more than once. Go out like clockwork. Then they go for a walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.