COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think it’s a surprise that Greater Manchester has the worst infection rates in the Country given the lower compliance with protective measures I read about on here and Andy Burnham has been doing his media rounds saying half of sufferers won’t pass on track and trace details. In addition, the virus is being being described as a conspiracy fraud on one of the City Facebook pages.

Well yeah, according to that page about 4 people think so, so it must be.

All sources should be fact checked, and the link raises a few interesting points. newly registered domains are usually a big red flag.

I did my own searching and found 1 thing to say he's a real doctor, but it says he works at a cancer hospital that doesn't have an A&E which goes against the content of the article.

it may well be a real article but need to be carful on random sources, good or bad.

I don’t think it’s a surprise that Greater Manchester has the worst infection rates in the Country given the lower compliance with protective measures I read about on here and Andy Burnham has been doing his media rounds saying half of sufferers won’t pass on track and trace details. In addition, the virus is being being described as a conspiracy fraud on one of the City Facebook pages.

I was reading somewhere that 1 in 5 people would refuse a vaccine. Our reptilian over lords controlling us and all that.

I read it was more like 50% do not trust vaccines (this may be a global figure, but still...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.