COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I am not sure they have been great. These are working age people a defined number in the uk , it would be a perfect experiment to monitor how the virus behaves in this group, now that our treatments have improved..
I think it would be a good experiment to see and so people can understand just how serious this disease still is or....

Id be more interested in 3/6 months of tests for longer term monitoring.

but this is all going on anyways. but certainly a reasonable size pool for more examination.

add onto that how many elderly relatives these people live with and infect etc. if we're going to study we may as well study the waves they make as well as them directly.

How many of them passed it to family who then passed it onto others,it is not about the person who gets in and how I'll they are,fuck we are only ten months into it!

hang on the dark angel of bluemoon.

A they should all be self isolating now so not passing it on they have been tested. They should be not interacting. That’s what track and trace is for

B I am talking about what happens to this 300 Identified people .

Because he was told by the scientists to not shake hands etc, he sat on tel!y and told us we will just let it run over us ,take it on the chin and essentially herd immunity ,he was given facts we didnt have,he was the leader pretending there was nothing gto worry about,he went to a big public event to reinforce that to us
Not to mention the five cobra meetings he missed.

hang on the dark angel of bluemoon.

A they should all be self isolating now so not passing it on they have been tested. They should be not interacting. That’s what track and trace is for

B I am talking about what happens to this 300 Identified people .

worth studying both.

if they are 30 year olds that live with parents then it would be good to know how many of those parents get it. Especailly those who have no symptoms. that is where this virus really is an issue and the more data the better there.

Well science first led us to believe that 500k would die in the UK alone and quickly changed that to 20k, so I wouldn't say it can be relied on all the time. The scientists are the ones that advised the government to lock down at first and to follow the herd immunity method. You didn't seem to agree with science then.

They are guessing as much as anyone else even if it based on something more than a hunch.
Before actual data not available at the start we only had modelling ,it looks at worst and best case scenario based on actions,without ANY action,hunch is a stupid thing to say in these circumstances,i believe in science massively

worth studying both.

if they are 30 year olds that live with parents then it would be good to know how many of those parents get it.

I agree , especially as we are obbsessed with number of new cases.

It was the same in Aberdeen with those 62 who got tested. What happened to them, how many died how did it spread.

it just seems to be 100 people tested positive and I would like to know what happened then....they must track and learn from this stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.