COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our holiday was cancelled a few weeks ago, was meant to be going next week. Tried booking something in Cornwall for some point over the next 2 weeks, pretty much impossible. Just going to have a few days out instead.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. What about going to the Lakes or the Yorkshire Dales. A few neighbours are heading that way.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. What about going to the Lakes or the Yorkshire Dales. A few neighbours are heading that way.

Cheers mate. Not the end of the world just waiting for the refund and will hopefully book again for next year. Probably best having it in the bank at the moment with uncertainty around jobs etc. anyway.

Went to the lakes a couple of weekend ago to Pooley Bridge, was great. Stopped at Bowness on the way home was hammered.

It happened with the switchover from Beta and axing the original website. Though there is more data on other aspects accessible.

If they actually publish it. If I interpret what the NHS PHE site is saying we may never know the case numbers for yesterday as they are lost. And just promise to publish today's figures.

Yet on the news just now they were saying the government were easing up things because the case numbers were improving.How do they know if yesterday's numbers vanished into the ether?

i emailed them and they sent me the link

why on earth the UTLA and LTLA case data is squirreled away here i dont know.

next mystery: why do the week on week MSOA data (smallest area data available to public) totals not match the above UTLA and LTLA data.

Thank you - there are some good things buried away on the site hard to find - but I took one look at that endless stream of numbers and gave up trying to interpret them.

Will stick to one and one is two (or zero if you are counting British data these days).

Theirs more to this whole charade now.
The tourism and travel sector is finished.
Their is statistically more people week on week now dying of the flu than cv19.
Week by week we are getting state controlled and our democracy ebbing away.
Yes we have had a pandemic but now is the time to get in with life and learn to live with it.
Why is the uk government not doing this, have they a masterplan for the future and changing the way we live?
Typical me me me approach, and fuck the vulnerable let them die, who needs them, waste of space, just their bad luck if the carch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.