COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you get takeaway pints in Tier 2, can't see it mentioned anywhere
you can get takeaway pints form pubs in lockdown, nevermind the tier system (my local does, legally) but you have to have a lot of boxes ticked and other things in place. he does it because he's making more money from it.

And total cases for the three nations today is 2887 - again worrying that this is now starting to rise again.

3 wks v 2 wks v last wk v today:- 2621 v 2424 v 2918 v 2887 - not very encouraging.

I found the claims today from Gavin Williamson rather embarrassing.

The UK didn't make that vaccine, all our people did was assess it and approve it quickly.

I am really struggling to see how we can claim to be better than other countries when it comes to dealing with this virus either?

The guy needs to learn how to do his job as education secretary first. Something he has failed at so far imo.

Regional scoreboard:

London 2081 - down from 2614 - but still top

Midlands 1356 - down from 1495.

North East 652 - UP from 590

Yorkshire 1520 - UP from 1347

And North West 1406 - down from 1719 and back in 3rd place and only 50 off being in fourth.

I found the claims today from Gavin Williamson rather embarrassing.

The UK didn't make that vaccine, all our people did was assess it and approve it quickly.

I am really struggling to see how we can claim to be better than other countries when it comes to dealing with this virus either?

The guy needs to learn how to do his job as education secretary first. Something he has failed at so far imo.
Bloody hell mate have you been on the road to Damascus?

England hospital data is all good too. Everywhere now falling other than a few areas in the south.

Patients in hospital 12, 333 - down from 12, 609 in 24 hours. Last wk was 13, 337.

Ventilated 1149 - down from 1185. Last wk was 1300.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.