COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a free pass at all but I’m British and I care more about what our Ministers are doing and saying.

I am fairly sure but happy to be proven wrong, that our comments about Brexit came first, which I do think was correct in terms of the claim but point scoring in the middle of this shit show, when we need friends, is pathetic.

I think very highly of our country, generally speaking and I actually like to think that we needn’t go around bragging, as bragging makes you look insecure.

We’re a great country without the need of some jumped up public schoolboy, who should have been sacked for what he did under the last administration, running his mouth about how great we are and claiming we’re a better country than our biggest allies.

Is the idiotic spineless little twunt aware we’re trying to secure a huge trade deal with one of them?
That’s all fair enough but what does any of that have to do with the MHRA and falsely accusing them of cutting corners?

Not sure if any others saw it, thought it might have had a mention on here, but some horrific shit on the news last night about the virus goings on in Russia.

All about their lies with regards to numbers of dead, video showing body bags just piled up in corridors, people being refused treatment, more and more mass graves being dug and used.

Apparently their official death toll is circa 40k yet guesstimates saying it’s at least 10x that figure!

It‘s serious shit this virus, as also seen by some of the other figures now across Europe too - the Germans especially showing how bad it can get as it’s far far worse over there at the moment and they did well in first wave.
I dont believe any of the figures from secretive police states like Russia and China. Their leaders put their egos before the human rights of the people they are suposed to govern. Our government have made mistakes but at least they havent just made up the numbers.

Apologies if this has been said before but it's just been on the news here that one American every 30 seconds is dying of covid.

No problem.

>10 years across the drug development process from pre-clinical to post-marketing. Have prepared and defended over 10 regulatory submissions to EU/US/UK/Swiss/China/Japan/Africa and just about everywhere else.

Officially a Biomedical Scientist by degree with a PhD in Molecular Biology from Manchester.

Work for AZ.
Somebody on here who actually knows what they are talking about, amazing CV. You will have a lot to talk about with all the other expert virologists,epidemiologists etc who have been on here for months. Should make for a fascinating debate...

No problem.

>10 years across the drug development process from pre-clinical to post-marketing. Have prepared and defended over 10 regulatory submissions to EU/US/UK/Swiss/China/Japan/Africa and just about everywhere else.

Officially a Biomedical Scientist by degree with a PhD in Molecular Biology from Manchester.

Work for AZ.
Easy for you to say that....

:)

Apologies if this has been said before but it's just been on the news here that one American every 30 seconds is dying of covid.
Tragic isn’t it! he should get his arse hauled up in front of The Hague for the blood that has been spilt in the name of politics

Tragic isn’t it! he should get his arse hauled up in front of The Hague for the blood that has been spilt in the name of politics
Nearly 3k per day but still less than our rate per population at its peak, however still increasing and their ambivalence towards the virus is starting to bite big time.

Nearly 3k per day but still less than our rate per population at its peak, however still increasing and their ambivalence towards the virus is starting to bite big time.
It was sad to see the news a few weeks back showing the disproportionate impact the Covid has had on the Native American population in Dakota. There were also interviews with clinicians who were getting verbally abused by patients for wearing face masks (until their conditions became crtical and they wound their neck in).

I hope the States and everywhere else gets on top of the virus soon.

No problem.

Work for AZ.
All well and good, but some people get their information straight from Twitter so I’m not sure why you’d think years of experience and being qualified in this field would top that ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.