COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Difficult to say as we didn’t test anywhere near as many people then as we do now. Officially, in the first wave we were reporting around 5k new cases daily. But of course there were much more than that.
Thanks for that,probably seems a lot worse but when you factor in the testing into it,still not sure if that a good thing or not,with them figures.
Doesn't state people who are ok without symptoms,but tested positive.
But would guess it is that,as hospital would be a breaking point..

Thanks for that,probably seems a lot worse but when you factor in the testing into it,still not sure if that a good thing or not,with them figures.
Doesn't state people who are ok without symptoms,but tested positive.
But would guess it is that,as hospital would be a breaking point..
It’s certainly not good. And it’s doubling every 6 days, whilst Boris is refusing to put us into national lockdown. North West is between 2 and 3 weeks behind London, so we will soon have the figures that they have now.

Yeh yesterday felt pretty much like constant unrelenting bad news. Probably the lowest I've felt in many months. Today can't be any worse can it??
Media like to glorify & sensualise. trying to cause panic,
For me,not just gov,but the scientist should be calling out all the fkwitts who disregarded the rules,and maybe explain it in layman's terms,instead off misinformation ie wearing a mask is good or not.or me personally you dont abide,you can get to fk if you you medical treatment,
On the bright side the vaccine being rolled out is a big postive mate..

For me,not just gov,but the scientist should be calling out all the fkwitts who disregarded the rules,and maybe explain it in layman's terms,instead off misinformation ie wearing a mask is good or not.or me personally you dont abide,you can get to fk if you you medical treatment,
Yes all this praising the UK citizens needs to be tempered with the but we will get there much quicker if the fuck wits stop disregarding the rules.

Whilst there have been a lot of rule breakers, Matt Wancock was a tosser on Sunday when he was lamenting people leaving London on trains. His govt was the root cause of that fiasco when they decided to leave it until Saturday evening to make the announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.