Covid and travel discussion

It hasn't been fully clarified yet but I think it could be a ,10pm,-6am curfew and 6pm closing of hospitality.

It hasn't been fully clarified yet but I think it could be a ,10pm,-6am curfew and 6pm closing of hospitality.

Yeah looks to be about right from what I've read.

Also something about only 4 people allowed to mix/dine/drink outside together....not ideal if you're a family of 5 haha

Lanzarote is only level 2 so anyone eyeing up Canaries might wanna consider there for the least restrictive jolly.

From what I have read it appears midnight closing but only to those who are vaccinated ( might be difficult for hospitality to check and enforce). Seems like no sitting indoors and maximum of 4 per table. I know from last year that the bars etc closed dead on time and if they said midnight it usually meant last orders were around 11. I know it's not for everyone but I would still go there under those restrictions just for the winter sunshine

From what I have read it appears midnight closing but only to those who are vaccinated ( might be difficult for hospitality to check and enforce). Seems like no sitting indoors and maximum of 4 per table. I know from last year that the bars etc closed dead on time and if they said midnight it usually meant last orders were around 11. I know it's not for everyone but I would still go there under those restrictions just for the winter sunshine

Yes it may be a little more flexible, the BOC will approve tomorrow.

Air travel takes off on busiest weekend since the pandemic..Good luck to them all..

Looks like the governments drip feeding of bad news has begun in earnest regarding Spain and Greece going amber plus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.