Covid and travel discussion

Cant go can we. Cant risk being stuck over there for 10 days in a hotel room with 2 kids and a mrs. Ill end up killing them :))

Sounds like your missus has been sorting it all out so you might not know this but.....who is it booked with?

You might struggle to amend it to next year, all the main Lapland tour ops (Transun, Cantebury, TUI, Inghams) are not being particularly flexible despite the circumstances.

Which resort was that in mate?

Wouldn't be surprised if they are taking advantage of the situation and sticking a few Euros on the general costs.
Did you have to pre-book a time slot or anything or just rock up with your passport and 40 sheets?
Caleta de fuste and coralejo, we went to the clinic and booked for the day before we were returning to the UK
It was well run with no problems
We were in lanzarote the month before and it was 25 euros so a bit of profiteering

Sounds like your missus has been sorting it all out so you might not know this but.....who is it booked with?

You might struggle to amend it to next year, all the main Lapland tour ops (Transun, Cantebury, TUI, Inghams) are not being particularly flexible despite the circumstances.
Tui and yes shes just told me we’ll lose £5k if we dont go so we are going :))

Caleta de fuste and coralejo, we went to the clinic and booked for the day before we were returning to the UK
It was well run with no problems
We were in lanzarote the month before and it was 25 euros so a bit of profiteering

Cheers mate.

I'm staying just north of Caleta de Fuste and I've spotted a clinic there which will sort me out (could well be same guys you used)

I've emailed them about pre-booking but will likely wander through and pay them a visit in resort if they don't reply before I fly on Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.