COVID Passports Info | Random Spot Checks

Think of it like masks, a little space, washing your hands are like having good tyres and brakes on your car. Hopefully they stop you from crashing into the car in front but if not the airbag and seatbelt are there to stop you getting seriously injured. Vaccine is for that bit, not a guarantee but a better chance. It's all about percentages for you and for the people you come into action with.

You will have to show ID. Fake QR codes ain't happening.

If people go to the extent of getting a fake ID to go with their fake QR code, they really are loons.
They already have become a thing. My mate has one and it looks identical to my real one. The only issue is that it won't scan, but I haven't been asked to scan mine at any event that I've been to recently.

Nobody ever said it stops you getting it and stops you passing it on. It drastically reduces the chances of serious illness and death. If people can’t see how that is a positive thing then they’re beyond help
Double vaccinated

But who told you that it reduces the chances of serious illness & death?

Would you not suggest people whom believe everything they are told are beyond help?

Hopefully you do not contract Covid to test the theory

Double vaccinated

But who told you that it reduces the chances of serious illness & death?

Would you not suggest people whom believe everything they are told are beyond help?

Hopefully you do not contract Covid to test the theory
And who told you that it doesn’t reduce the chances of serious illness and death? Some tinfoil hat wearing Trump-supporting dickhead in a QAnon sponsored video? Would you not suggest that anyone gullible enough to believe what they are told by some random crank is beyond help?

The stats speak for themselves regarding vaccine efficacy. Unless you think pretty much every government in the world - some of whom are currently bombing the shit out of each other - have put their differences to one side and gotten together along with many prominent scientists and are releasing false data. Seriously, if you’re going to go full on with Covid conspiracy theories then I politely suggest you fuck off and take them elsewhere.

Last edited:
What about the players and staff,will they have to be vaccinated or is just spectators ?

If I had my way, no jab, no play.

You know it will be one rule for them and one for the rest... Football has been treated like some bizarre sacred cow during this pandemic.

Arteta has been right to call out his players in recent days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.