COVID Passports Info | Random Spot Checks

My point was no one knows outcome of jabs for an individual until they are unlucky to catch Covid - personally had both jabs

So sorry if that differs from your view Boris or is it Mr Whitty

Life would be so much better if people allowed for a difference opinion to their own know it all - my way or the highway self importance attitude

Learn to read before you get on your moral rocking horse
Opinion doesn’t come into a discussion about Covid, there’s only medical facts and that’s it.

Who do you think you are?
Billy Graham

I know only too well Covid exists and certainly do not need your help in spouting your nonseical rhetoric by likening me to someone else to remind me of the heartache it can reap.

As I said previously it is too early to say what the long term effects the vaccines have either personally or against the virus, take the world leader in Israel as an example.

Hope you do not mind but have included a link for the BMJ for some bedtime reading

Before you open though remember eyes open, mind open & brain engaged & that vaccines are lottery just like life

That blog doesn’t show that vaccines are a lottery. It just shows that elderly and/or vulnerable people are more likely to be the ones who are in the percentage of people who die from Covid.

Also, the first link it provides just takes you to a generic page of reports on the gov website about variants. It doesn’t take you to a report where it gets it’s figures from.

And, you’ve asked previously “who told you that [the vaccine] reduces the chances of serious illness & death?” and even that blog you posted actually says “imagine everyone is now fully protected with covid vaccines—which are excellent, but not 100% effective at preventing death. Some people who get infected with covid will still die, although far fewer than without vaccinations. With complete vaccination coverage all of these people will be fully vaccinated—100%. That doesn’t mean vaccines aren’t effective at reducing death—the overall number of people dying from covid will have been reduced dramatically.

So even a blog that you provide, while unreliable scientifically (it’s a blog after all) answers your question and tells us, as well as all the reliable scientific studies done on the vaccine, the vaccines are effective at reducing the spread, serious illness, hospitalisation, and deaths.

So I’m not sure what your argument is?

Last edited by a moderator:
How come you aren’t like your brother and got your own QR code?

Were you dropped on your head as a baby?
I have a recovery QR code from when I recovered from it in July tbh, just a personal choice really. I take a test every other day so I'm no threat to society don't worry, And I have my firestick anyway.

I have a recovery QR code from when I recovered from it in July tbh, just a personal choice really. I take a test every other day so I'm no threat to society don't worry, And I have my firestick anyway.
Hope there are massive fines for anyone trying to use someone else’s QR code. £10k a time would probably do.

You might then struggle to renew your fire stick in the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.