COVID Passports Info | Random Spot Checks

Well that went well today both mine and lads NHS app had technical issues and wouldn't load before we went in ,going to have a look a downloading it or getting a letter for future use

Well that went well today both mine and lads NHS app had technical issues and wouldn't load before we went in ,going to have a look a downloading it or getting a letter for future use

I imagine you're already fully aware of this mate, but If you download the certificate as a pdf from the NHS app, it is only valid for 30 days. (Something to do with the 2D barcode)
This means you'll have to remember to keep refreshing it before the end of each 30 day period.

If you request the covid-19 post vaccination letter (paper version), it does not have an expiry date.

This has not been confirmed yet.

The actual quote from Javid is; “If we do that it has to be something that is looked at very carefully and something we believe that has to be done with no alternative. With vaccination rates rising… I think we need to take that into account and make a final decision, but I hope we can avoid it.”

The Winter Covid plan is going to come out on Tuesday.

This has not been confirmed yet.

The actual quote from Javid is; “If we do that it has to be something that is looked at very carefully and something we believe that has to be done with no alternative. With vaccination rates rising… I think we need to take that into account and make a final decision, but I hope we can avoid it.”

The Winter Covid plan is going to come out on Tuesday.

Ahh fair enough. I was just reading through this thread when that notification popped up so thought I'd share it while it was there and I was here.

You guys do realise a simple negative lateral flow test result on the NHS Pass is also acceptable along with the covid passport to gain entry.

If people bothered to actually do their homework they would realise that being vaccinated isn't a compulsory condition of entry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.