Covid: Personal views

He’s not wrong though.
Just realised who she is (she did that 100 vaginas documentary).
There’s a palpable sense of unease in the air now and many I’ve spoken to aren’t particularly in a good place.I’m not and my daughter isn’t mentally good at the moment either (she’s asd but suffers from depression which has been drastically ramped up of late).
This is where the conspiracy theories & actual unspoken truths meet head on I think...which serves to amplify the hopelessness even further.

Many of the anti vax crew will soon change their mind when they realise it will be a requirement for many things like travelling abroad or getting back to a city game.
I don't see anyone on here being "anti vax", what i see are people with wanting to be convinced of its safety before having it. Big difference imo,

I don't see anyone on here being "anti vax", what i see are people with wanting to be convinced of its safety before having it. Big difference imo,

It's a spectrum isn't it? anti-vax goes to distrust goes to caution goes to blind faith. Some people are verging towards anti-vax.

The historical risk of something going wrong from a vaccine is infinitely smaller than the risk of dying from covid.

Anti vax people being those who believe without evidence that vaccines are harmful; people on here are saying they won't take it because they don't believe it will be safe.

What exactly is the difference?

This has been the main hold up for the vaccine in the past few weeks, not enough people have been getting infected from the trial groups.

Pfizer are the first to unseal their blinds because they had set one of the lowest limits for # of infections in the trial group.

Infections were so low that at one point the scientific community were debating Challenge trials, where everyone in the trial is exposed to the virus deliberately, and the ethics of it.
hardly re-assuring that we don't know how effective it is because people aren't catching it. So we have no idea how useful it actually is...

giphy.gif

I'll be having it

hardly re-assuring that we don't know how effective it is because people aren't catching it. So we have no idea how useful it actually is...

Well the biggest reason why people in the trial wouldn't be getting COVID is if 50% of the trial is completely immunised from the vaccine...so it's quite reassuring IMO.

Also it speaks to how low your individual odds are of getting covid are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.