Covid: Personal views

Concocted by Ric in Bluemoon Towers. Gathered the DNA from the stuffed animals in Manchester Museum, stewing them up in his sexpond,turning them into this Covid Strain. All to get more hits on the site. Rolling in the advertising revenue. On top of that he's made up all this Messi nonsence for the same reason.

Last edited:
My personal view is that anyone that believes this is all made up in order to control us should be culled.

why is it so far fetched? Certainly Some changes are being made which can justify a conspiracy that at least it has created conditions that allow certain policies to be pushed

things like cashless society.

Forcing small businesses to close

Making the old and vulnerable seem less worthy by ordering them to stay inside and not prioritise them for life-saving treatment.

That’s only a few things but to not have any scepticism about it means you are a asleep a little in my opinion

why is it so far fetched? Certainly Some changes are being made which can justify a conspiracy that at least it has created conditions that allow certain policies to be pushed

things like cashless society.

Forcing small businesses to close

Making the old and vulnerable seem less worthy by ordering them to stay inside and not prioritise them for life-saving treatment.

That’s only a few things but to not have any scepticism about it means you are a asleep a little in my opinion
I think these things are opportunism rather than conspiracies.

Like what? I would be interested to hear them. If you can be arsed obviously.

Generally just little things really.
2 metre distancing, I just can't see how this is a big enough space between people to stop the spread of infection.
Face Masks, the claims the protect other people but not yourself.
The inconsistencies with regard to travel restrictions.
I suppose none of us like authority wielding more control over us.

However I watched something about 2 years ago about the global economy and it was argued that it was on the brink of collapse, I can't find I link to it but I would love to watch it again. I very simplistic terms I remember they alluded that there would need to be something that impacted the whole world such as a war or natural disaster where money would become no object and the whole financial system would in effect have a reset. I just stuck with me and struck a chord with everything going on now, not for one minute saying this is the case or trying to convince anyone of this.

Generally just little things really.
2 metre distancing, I just can't see how this is a big enough space between people to stop the spread of infection.
Face Masks, the claims the protect other people but not yourself.

The inconsistencies with regard to travel restrictions.
I suppose none of us like authority wielding more control over us.

However I watched something about 2 years ago about the global economy and it was argued that it was on the brink of collapse, I can't find I link to it but I would love to watch it again. I very simplistic terms I remember they alluded that there would need to be something that impacted the whole world such as a war or natural disaster where money would become no object and the whole financial system would in effect have a reset. I just stuck with me and struck a chord with everything going on now, not for one minute saying this is the case or trying to convince anyone of this.

these 2 are covered quite well with the science of it all.

its all about how its dispersed which is mostly by droplet, at 2m, unless its a direct cough or sneeze most of the droplets will have fallen to the ground or away in an air current, so its by no means a guarantee but a reduction system.

Same with masks. you have the virus and dont know it ( yet ), you wear a mask, the larger droplets you exhale get caught in the mask instead of travelling distance. Again a reduction measure rather than something that stops it totally.

Travel restrictions in some cases im 100% sure are political moves in Brexit negotiations rather than all about stopping the spread. although with some countries its looking like a decent move, Spain is surging quite badly now.

the Monetary stuff your talking about is probably the Fiat system.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.