Covid: Personal views

you believe everything on the news And that there’s never agendas/motives for actions taken by big businesses & govt?

if you really think I’m a ‘nutter’ maybe you can elaborate?
Why dont you elaborate with evidence and proof, rather than raising tired pish abiut agenda's and motives. What agenda? What motives and most important, what evidence? We can all say agendas, etc. That means fuck all, as every single human being on the planet has an agenda. Even my fucking cat has an agenda, explain what you mean and back it up or intelligent people might assume you're digging them out your arse. I'm all ears...eyes.

It’s a way of nature kicking our ass to warn us to respect it

Why dont you elaborate with evidence and proof, rather than raising tired pish abiut agenda's and motives. What agenda? What motives and most important, what evidence? We can all say agendas, etc. That means fuck all, as every single human being on the planet has an agenda. Even my fucking cat has an agenda, explain what you mean and back it up or intelligent people might assume you're digging them out your arse. I'm all ears...eyes.

We will see in less than 8 weeks who the conspiracy theorists are! Rt PCR tests are useless to detect SARS cov2 according to Kerry Mullis! He should know he invented it.

Keep wearing the mask only a week or two.

Casedemic!

Yuri bezmenov

Everything is a rich mans trick

X

i think you're referring to a mis-attributed quote from John Lauritsen regarding AIDS

My view is:

Being called a conspiracy theorist by a mask wearing/face shield sheep is some full circle inverted madness, that could only exist in a 2+2=5 world.

thats some next level irony there. calling people sheep when believing everything you read on facebook/twitter without even the most basic fact checking....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.