Covid

That two diffrent topics, Those vaccines are proven.

Covid vaccines arent, testing time for vaccines are 13 years?

That people take a risk for Temu vaccine is out of my understanding. I did not take the vaccine, im one of the few i know that did not take it. Was much 'bullying' and stigma if did not take it and it was optional if your own free will. Have said that i will consider the vaccine after the 13 years of testing, will likely never happen.
Almost like people where sheeps without awereness just taking the shots becouse the we trust what the gouverment says.
Interesting article, thanks for posting. Am I right in saying having read the rest of it that the Covid 19 vaccines were tested correctly before being produced, or have I read it incorrectly? See paragraph below from the Conclusion in said article…

Post-approval, the vaccine's safety continues to be monitored through various systems such as VAERS, the Vaccine Safety Datalink, and the CISA Project. These systems track adverse events and conduct ongoing studies to ensure long-term safety and effectiveness. The process also involves special initiatives in emergency situations, as seen with the COVID-19 pandemic and Operation Warp Speed, which accelerated vaccine development while maintaining safety standards.

He deserves it after lying his fucking head off about me, he is a fucking crank
You and I will disagree on some things but not on this , I took part in the vaccine trail for novavax only for complete buffons to spout utter drivel & make up shit or believe in conspiracy nonsense. As you say he is a crank I prefer the word dumbfuck

It's not what the government says, It's what MEDICAL SCIENCE says.
You let others protect you because you got scared about the bullshit conspiracy claims you read about. Either that or you're scared of needles.
Thats your opinion, everybody is right to that. You can sit there and belive what is the right thing for you.
People here in Norway said they trusted the gouverment advice on vaccine, after covid have never seen woman have so many problems, if you dont think the report from Japanese guverment is enough for you, well that is fine by me it does not effect me.
SIence changes their story on things every time, what is dangerous now, is not dangerous tomorrow.

Last edited:
Thats your opinion, everybody is right to that. You can sit there and belive what is the right thing for you.
People here in Norway said they trusted the gouverment advice on vaccine, after covid have never seen woman have so many problems, if you dont think the report from Japanese guverment is enough for you, well that is fine by me it does not effect me.
SIence changes their story on things every time, what is dangerous now, is not dangerous tomorrow.
See my post above - did you have chance to see if I’d read the conclusion wrong?

Would advise some of you to just mute Dennishasdoneit if you've not already. I have. It makes everything much quieter. I've run into him on these kinds of threads often enough to know he's not really interested in debate about vaccines or trading facts, he just likes to post brainless conspiratorial shite with a little "...?" at the end to seem inquisitive when he's anything but. Likes to provoke people with dumb shit and then stroke his chin and giggle like some cartoon villain when someone calls him out on it. I've debunked his posts god knows how many times but he just ignores whatever I have to say and continues prattling on with himself. He'll never listen or learn but he will continue dragging down the quality of discussion on here until one of the mods does the right thing and bans him from Off Topic.

All medications have some kind of side effects. The COVID vaccines are relatively safe and effective at fighting the COVID virus. REAL facts.
Did you know that more people have adverse reactions to antibiotics ? I bet you still take them when you have a big boil on your arse.
All you do is cherry-pick negative stories...and they all can be easily dismissed. EVERY time. You will IGNORE all the science that says the vaccines are safe and effective. You'll ignore all the stats and facts....and you'll still pick out that one negative claim. Again and again. Pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.