Covid

All medications have some kind of side effects. The COVID vaccines are relatively safe and effective at fighting the COVID virus. REAL facts.
Did you know that more people have adverse reactions to antibiotics ? I bet you still take them when you have a big boil on your arse.
All you do is cherry-pick negative stories...and they all can be easily dismissed. EVERY time. You will IGNORE all the science that says the vaccines are safe and effective. You'll ignore all the stats and facts....and you'll still pick out that one negative claim. Again and again. Pathetic.
Cant we get the stats for all reported side effect from diffrent covid vaccines?

So we can see it more objectiv.

Its not cherry picking that vaccines is need 13-15 years to approval.

Many of us did get the svineflu vaccine when we was young, but did know better.

1. The largest main groups of side effects (among the 583 serious ones) are:https://www.dmp.no/bivirkninger-og-...bivirkninger/meldte-bivirkninger-av-pandemrix
  2. 72%: problems in the nervous system: Includes everything from frequent conditions such as headaches and changes in taste to paresis or convulsions, narcolepsy, (worsened) epilepsy and Guillain Barré syndrome
  3. 58%: General disorders: Includes, among other things, pain, fever, pain/swelling at the injection site and difficulty walking.
  4. 32%: Psychiatric disorders: Includes, among other things, everything from restlessness and confusion to mental changes, sleep disorders, language difficulties and depression.
  5. 31%: Muscle and connective tissue disorders: Includes, among other things, muscle and joint pain.
  6. 29%: Stomach and intestinal disorders. Includes, among other things, nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain.

That two diffrent topics, Those vaccines are proven.

Covid vaccines arent, testing time for vaccines are 13 years?

That people take a risk for Temu vaccine is out of my understanding. I did not take the vaccine, im one of the few i know that did not take it. Was much 'bullying' and stigma if did not take it and it was optional if your own free will. Have said that i will consider the vaccine after the 13 years of testing, will likely never happen.
Almost like people where sheeps without awereness just taking the shots becouse the we trust what the gouverment says.
Testing times are not based on ‘time’ but on clinical phases. What the various governments guaranteeing funding did was to enable the vaccines to go through the phases much, much quicker than normal. Once they were declared safe, they could push on through the phases very quickly as their normal cost risk was taken away.
Vaccine A is safe but didn’t work in Phase 1.
Vaccine B is safe but didn’t work in phase 3.
Vaccines C is safe but didn’t work in phase 2.
Vaccine D is safe and works..

Normally, to get to vaccine D would take an age because of the costs of A, B and C and, in truth, it was probably vaccine X that eventually worked…

The only mistakes made, as far as I can see, was government attempting to make it mandatory and not explaining early enough that it would significantly reduce covid symptoms rather than mean you couldn’t catch covid.

Cant we get the stats for all reported side effect from diffrent covid vaccines?

So we can see it more objectiv.

Its not cherry picking that vaccines is need 13-15 years to approval.

Many of us did get the svineflu vaccine when we was young, but did know better.
The work on covid vaccines were largly done and they added the covid bit to the work that had been done for other pandemics , hence it took a year , funding was released immediately instead of taking years at every phase , it was as safety tested as every other vaccines , vaccines are known to be relatively safe. The effects of the disease are what is naking people ill still , long covid ring a bell ?

I’ll try again…
The article you linked earlier in the thread, I can post it again if you’ve forgotten, came to this conclusion
Post-approval, the vaccine's safety continues to be monitored through various systems such as VAERS, the Vaccine Safety Datalink, and the CISA Project. These systems track adverse events and conduct ongoing studies to ensure long-term safety and effectiveness. The process also involves special initiatives in emergency situations, as seen with the COVID-19 pandemic and Operation Warp Speed, which accelerated vaccine development while maintaining safety standards.
This suggests that the evidence you provided is happy that the Covid vaccine was safe, or have I and the author of that report got the wrong end of the stick?

My guess is none mate, save for watching a few crank videos and articles by some dodgy professor's conspiracy theories.

I have no medical training, but I know that my extended family and friends and neighbours all have had 4 or 5 covid jabs and none of them has suffered any ill effects.
If anyone doesn't want any vaccine I'm ok and respect their views, but to come on here preaching some weirdo gospel about a vaccine when millions of lives were saved worldwide should stop it and keep it to themselves. If you want proof of the millions saved then read about the Spanish flu and how many died from that with no vaccine. Over 100 million.
But hey, lets blame every ailment we have from now on on the covid vax "Oh I've just found out I have cataracts and I'm diabetic, it must be that covid vax"

The world got back to normal BECAUSE OF THE VACCINE.
5 states in the USA have started proceedings against a big pharma
Company pal. The leading state is Kansas.Thats a lot of folk taking ac tion.I wonder if the folk behind this movement share your view ...that the world is back to normal.i don't think so. Their lives have been ruined.The world is back to normal...but everyone is sick ?
Ok pal.....I give up.

I’ll try again…
The article you linked earlier in the thread, I can post it again if you’ve forgotten, came to this conclusion
Post-approval, the vaccine's safety continues to be monitored through various systems such as VAERS, the Vaccine Safety Datalink, and the CISA Project. These systems track adverse events and conduct ongoing studies to ensure long-term safety and effectiveness. The process also involves special initiatives in emergency situations, as seen with the COVID-19 pandemic and Operation Warp Speed, which accelerated vaccine development while maintaining safety standards.
This suggests that the evidence you provided is happy that the Covid vaccine was safe, or have I and the author of that report got the wrong end of the stick?
Also...he's referencing some vaccine which isn't even a COVID vaccine.

5 states in the USA have started proceedings against a big pharma
Company pal. The leading state is Kansas.Thats a lot of folk taking ac tion.I wonder if the folk behind this movement share your view ...that the world is back to normal.i don't think so. Their lives have been ruined.The world is back to normal...but everyone is sick ?
Ok pal.....I give up.
He's blocked cunts. You're a fucking clueless idiot. Simple as that.

I’ll try again…
Many of the vaccines you speak about . We're not vaccines!
The originating company registered them as Mrna products.
That's not a vaccine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.