Covid

That’s true, just putting the information out there.

It would be extremely coincidental regarding timings if there were no links between the roll out and excess deaths imo.
This is the correlation vs causality argument that you see in statistics all the time. There have, for example, been a number of studies showing a correlation between the live birth rate and the stork population in Western Europe - so the obvious conclusion is that storks deliver babies, isn't it? Of course not, and that is the difference between correlation and causality (it has been suggested that there are other factors related to both, such as increased urbanisation providing better maternal care as well as more nesting sites for storks).

So, even if there is a correlation between excess deaths and vaccination rates (and from other posters on here that doesn't seem to be the case). Then it is far from a slam dunk that one causes the other - you need more evidence.

That’s true, just putting the information out there.

It would be extremely coincidental regarding timings if there were no links between the roll out and excess deaths imo.
It isn't coincidental, there's an obvious established cause that came before the vaccines which directly explains it, the cause is actually still ongoing today given COVID is still ever present.

You can either choose to ignore that or not. If you do ignore it though then you're ignoring established evidence in favour of zero evidence so anything further is just fantasy and has no credibility. No credible doctor ignores established evidence, their clinical care is literally solely based upon it.

I believe him to be a credible doctor who actually took the vaccines himself and has changed his initial opinions due to his own research of the data available.

Also his channel is demonetised so financial gain is seemingly not the reason for his videos, maybe watch and learn instead of blindly dismissing?!

He’s a nurse with a Doctorate in Philosophy. He started out well, trying to explain the complex side of how the virus worked etc.

He regularly got things wrong with reporting incorrect data and no retractions but with the speed things moved that was forgiven.

I watched him slowly fall into the conspiracy rabbit hole ( ivermectin etc ) and get totally discredited. He even went as far to say japans success of handling Covid was down to the fact the public could buy ivermectin from India. Therefore it HAD to be ivermectin. there was no doubt in his mind at that point. Which it clearly wasn’t.

Due to that discrediting he lost his nursing teaching business as he showed himself to not be reliable for teaching.

When I stoped watching He was cherry picking data out of papers and was regularly getting paid to present talks etc and has since gone full crackpot, I can only assume for the money.

Edit: the last video i watched of his was the one about masks where he was quoting a non peer reviewed paper that got demolished and zero retractions. and the way he reported the video was pure clickbait nonsense.

Edit2: I was also the one who used to summarise his daily videos for about the 1st year of Covid. so I've seen more of his video's than most.

Last edited:
He’s a nurse with a Doctorate in Philosophy. He started out well, trying to explain the complex side of how the virus worked etc.

He regularly got things wrong with reporting incorrect data and no retractions but with the speed things moved that was forgiven.

I watched him slowly fall into the conspiracy rabbit hole ( ivermectin etc ) and get totally discredited. He even went as far to say japans success of handling Covid was down to the fact the public could buy ivermectin from India. Therefore it HAD to be ivermectin. there was no doubt in his mind at that point. Which it clearly wasn’t.

Due to that discrediting he lost his nursing teaching business as he showed himself to not be reliable for teaching.

When I stoped watching He was cherry picking data out of papers and was regularly getting paid to present talks etc and has since gone full crackpot, I can only assume for the money.

Edit: the last video i watched of his was the one about masks where he was quoting a non peer reviewed paper that got demolished and zero retractions. and the way he reported the video was pure clickbait nonsense.

Edit2: I was also the one who used to summarise his daily videos for about the 1st year of Covid. so I've seen more of his video's than most.
While you're making a damn good fist of it, arguing with a conspiracy theory nut is, as I suspect you already know, a fool's errand my friend. As American writer, Elbert Hubbard, once said, “Never explain - your friends do not need it, and your enemies will not believe you anyway.” Once these people have disappeared down the conspiracy rabbit hole, they refuse to be persuaded by peer reviewed evidence on the grounds that this must also in some way be part of a wider grand conspiracy. In short, there's none so blind as those who refuse to see.

One only has to read through some of the covid threads on here to see how people can can sucked into conspiracy black holes after spending too long on the internet.

Not related to Covid but Brian Cox's tweet says it all.

Honestly - a few of the replies to this little tribute to engineering excellence exhibit a level of stupidity that suggests to me that it won’t be long before our spacecraft are the only thing that remains of our increasingly dim-witted civilisation. Until recently my guess has been that the answer to the Fermi Paradox might be found in biology - complex biological systems are rare. I’m increasingly of the view that the reason for The Great Silence is that civilisations are inevitably crushed by the weight of nobheads shortly after inventing the internet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.