Crawley fan arrested for upsetting the scum

No wonder the vast majority have no respect for the Police Force these days or for that matter the whole of the judicial system.

Lets spend our time over trivialities and motoring offences instead of keeping Law & Order and catching criminals.

Swales lives said:
I know even mentioning the M*nich word (sponsored by AIG) is distasteful.
But getting arrested for it??? Okay I know it's in the Rag heartlands of Crawley,
but it seems a trifle over the top to me.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-12462959" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-12462959</a>

i dont think anything mocks the munich air disaster victim more than the scums blatant use for commercial reasons

Did you notice the 1958 bit?

Can't believe you can now get arrested for this sort of shit. Unbelievable Jeff

Dubai Blue said:

I haven't noticed it, only watched it once.
The police as always will say "When a crime is reported, we have to investigate it......."

No you don't you twats, you didn't even turn up when I got my house burgled. Wankers.

Gray said:
No wonder the vast majority have no respect for the Police Force these days or for that matter the whole of the judicial system.

Lets spend our time over trivialities and motoring offences instead of keeping Law & Order and catching criminals.

the police are led by the nose by our governments

Swales lives said:
Dubai Blue said:

The police as always will say "When a crime is reported, we have to investigate it......."

No you don't you twats, you didn't even turn up when I got my house burgled. Wankers.
They could probably have got away with just the aeroplane signs, but the 1-9-5-8 bit made it pretty obvious what he was up to.

Still gobsmacked that it has anything whatsoever to do with the police though.

Swales lives said:
Dubai Blue said:

Watch it again if you can. Lad in grey t-shirt and BB cap on the right, middle distance. He does the wings thing, then uses his right hand as a plane and has it crashing a couple of times. What's strange is that it was reported at all. There isn't a remedy for every offence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.