Crawley fan arrested for upsetting the scum

Dubai Blue said:
Swales lives said:
I haven't noticed it, only watched it once.
The police as always will say "When a crime is reported, we have to investigate it......."

No you don't you twats, you didn't even turn up when I got my house burgled. Wankers.
They could probably have got away with just the aeroplane signs, but the 1-9-5-8 bit made it pretty obvious what he was up to.

Still gobsmacked that it has anything whatsoever to do with the police though.

also the horizontal hand that crashes & simulates an explosion .................. but for the police to get involved is fucking crazy.

Makes me wonder why the Crawley manager wasn't arrested for racially insulting slur toward our owners ........ oh I've just realised, were not rags.

The mard red cunts love giving it out, but have never been able to take it. Just looking forward to the dick who owns the 'Istanbul Reds' flag at O.T getting picked up!

Sigh said:
Swales lives said:
I haven't noticed it, only watched it once.
The police as always will say "When a crime is reported, we have to investigate it......."

No you don't you twats, you didn't even turn up when I got my house burgled. Wankers.

Watch it again if you can. Lad in grey t-shirt and BB cap on the right, middle distance. He does the wings thing, then uses his right hand as a plane and has it crashing a couple of times. What's strange is that it was reported at all. There isn't a remedy for every offence.

Just watched it and yes, what a prick that lad is. As well as being a shit dancer as Pigeonho mentioned. He deserves a slap off one of his own team's fans for that, or a local rag.

Arrested though?? FFS. He'll probably be on the dicks offenders list for life now.

the kippax wall said:
The mard red cunts love giving it out, but have never been able to take it. Just looking forward to the dick who owns the 'Istanbul Reds' flag at O.T getting picked up!
Have you ever thought that they might simply be a branch of supporter from Istanbul, rather than having a veiled dig at Leeds because of the Loftus/Speight murders?

Guy is clearly a little prick. Don't think that's an arrestable offence yet though. Was probably a known nob-head and they took any excuse to get him. If he does shit like that in a song recorded for a laugh he's probably pissed a few people off in real life too.

Pigeonho said:
the kippax wall said:
Have you ever thought that they might simply be a branch of supporter from Istanbul, rather than having a veiled dig at Leeds because of the Loftus/Speight murders?

Oh eye... and the song 'always look out for Turks carrying knives' is about the bloke that slices Kebabs in the take away next to Lou Macaris chippy. It would be the same as some dickhead going to Eastlands with a 'Munich Blues' flag, but that would'nt happen.

Pigeonho said:
the kippax wall said:

I suppose that lad was just showing us his favourite number, one thousand nine hundred and fifty eight?

the kippax wall said:
Pigeonho said:

Oh eye... and the song 'always look out for Turks carrying knives' is about the bloke that slices Kebabs in the take away next to Lou Macaris chippy. It would be the same as some dickhead going to Eastlands with a 'Munich Blues' flag, but that would'nt happen.

errrrmmmm ..... I think Pige was being sarcastic ....... but I could be wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.