Crazy Chinese neighbours

davymcfc

About a month ago a Chinese couple moved in to the flat below us. Every morning from about 6 o'clock onwards you can hear them moving furniture around. At first I thought it was because they had just moved in but you can still hear them clunking about. The flat down stairs is tiny so I am puzzled as to what the hell they are doing. Every day there is lots of washing hanging on the line. Considering there is only two of them I am wondering why they have so much washing to do.

I am sat here now enjoying my Sunday afternoon and I can hear them playing some kind of karaoke downstairs.

Does anyone else have any crazy neighbours?

I'll be amazed if there ae just 2 living there.
I remember when the Trafford Centre restaurants got raided and there were mattresses and sleeping bags on cardboard boxes for 60 people to sleep on behind the kitchens !!

I'd swap em for the crazy alky woman who lives next door to us.

The Family next to me a few years ago were absolute terrors. There was everything from disturbances with a huge gang of Chav Teenagers trying to kick their door down through to me foolishly signing for packages and parcels that didn't match up with their name. It'd be a different name every time. The Courier said he'd knocked on the door and they weren't in so I'd sign for it. The Neighbour would then knock on my door just seconds later to get it. It eventually developed that she was committing fraud and did a runner owing 18 months of rent.

Happily swap them for the smack rats over the road. They are awful, ended up with the old dear underneath them moving out of the flat she had been in for 17 years to get away from them. And if the Chinese are that keen on laundry they can do mine too [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]

davymcfc said:
About a month ago a Chinese couple moved in to the flat below us. Every morning from about 6 o'clock onwards you can hear them moving furniture around. At first I thought it was because they had just moved in but you can still hear them clunking about. The flat down stairs is tiny so I am puzzled as to what the hell they are doing. Every day there is lots of washing hanging on the line. Considering there is only two of them I am wondering why they have so much washing to do.

I am sat here now enjoying my Sunday afternoon and I can hear them playing some kind of karaoke downstairs.

Does anyone else have any crazy neighbours?
Yes poor beryl in sale ,camara's every where cleaneeze van coming and going gingers
Coke throwing ,coppers round at the neighbours at least three or four times a week ,give me
The Chinese folks any day .

my neighbour that i share a wall with has ocd,he lives on his own with no pets but he hoovers the entire place everyday and along the wall we share he has fitted bedroom cupboards and morning and evening he opens and closes every drawer one after the other and rattles all the hangers in the wardrobe.My bed is against that wall so its like having an alarm clock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.