Creative Midfielder

if we are looking for a creative midfielder arteta would be a good buy,hugely underated and has a good work ethic.

i was going to start a new thread about this but now see no reason too as i can pop it in here!

i was thinking last night,

michael johnson, this kid was absolutely first class before his alleged mental/physical injury's, and although he currently looks like the HULK (we should call him that) i think if he can get back with a good pre season and stay injury free he will be perfect for us once again! theres no doubting this kids talent, he could be one of the best in the world and i dont say that hastily!

a fit johnson i feel is better than gareth barry, a COMPLETE midfielder!

Spot on bluebean re Johnson

By the way I wonder if we are big enough yet for Joey ' the shit ' Barton.

Remember he was too big for us. Where is he now er Jail er Barcodes er Blackpool away ha ha Joey

Plodderblue said:
Spot on bluebean re Johnson

By the way I wonder if we are big enough yet for Joey ' the shit ' Barton.

Remember he was too big for us. Where is he now er Jail er Barcodes er Blackpool away ha ha Joey

Barton must feel an absolute clown now after all he said.... wait a minute, he is a clown!!

he is now at his standard, championship football!!

id like to see snjider (sp) but not sure if he would fit into the prem but could be worth a punt. id love for us to have a player who can score 25-30 yard thunderbolts it would be immense!

I don't think its a major priority, CBs are what we need now. But if it was up to me it would be Yohan Gourcruff.

10.15 Reports emanating from Italy continue to suggest Liverpool are weighing up a move for Roma midfielder Alberto Aquilani.

It'd be absolutely over the (blue) moon if we could sign this guy!! Amazingly talented box-to-box midfielder, technically gifted and very creative. Already in the Italian National team, only 25 years old...
If the bloody dippers can afford him, surely we could swoop in with a wicked offer to hi-jack it?

I knew we should of kept Gelson. lol

Ireland can be the only one for me. If we get anyone else in then the likes of Ireland will be sat on the bench and he is too good for that. Arteta will not be coming to City, Everton cannot afford to let him go.

Apart from Ade who will be here this week, I can only see one or two central defenders coming in, in this part of the transfer market.

Mossy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.