Creative Midfielder

baz burger said:
wesley snijeder.

Have to agree, we can't play SI in every game. He played last season whilst carrying injuries so having another creative midfielder would make sense as I don't think Elano is the answer due to his attitude.

If MJ gets his act together a midfield of Barry holding - Mj - box to Box and Stevie - creting would be brilliant

TudorRose said:
TheRevolution said:
We've got one ... Stephen Ireland ring any bells ?

That's all very well, but what if he's a one season wonder?

and...he's not that good, though he did improve massively last season.

Don't talk shit mate.. He is pure quality, a real top player.

vincent said:
TudorRose said:
That's all very well, but what if he's a one season wonder?

and...he's not that good, though he did improve massively last season.

well said he was our best player last year y cant ppl see that tossers

But what happens if Barry and Ireland go out injured? We are a bit thin in midfield. Especially if Elano leaves, which looks likely given his attitude. Who are Barry and Irelands's replacements? Johnson and SWP in the middle? And what if Barry has to cover the left back because Garrido ain't good enough? I think we do need a another CM/AM. We are covered in the holding position with De Jong, Kompany and Zab. What do you guys think?

awaydayjinx87 said:
vincent said:

We have to consider the point that he might not be quite as good as he was last season. He could go the other way and end up being as important as Gerrard or Lampard. But it never hurts to have options.

ono said:
awaydayjinx87 said:
We have to consider the point that he might not be quite as good as he was last season. He could go the other way and end up being as important as Gerrard or Lampard. But it never hurts to have options.

Who would that option be? I can only think of Marek Hamsik.

ono said:
awaydayjinx87 said:

I agree wiv that i would have personally drove him 2 sunderland before the start of last season,however he proved a lot of us wrong.
But now he has to do it on a consistant basis,if he plays like he did last year for the next 3 years then he can be called great,but yes we could do with somone else there to push him for his place

one of my fav midfielders is wesley sneijder...i would love to see him at city..but only as a second stevie ireland, as last year if we had both you prob would not of been able to to pick between them.ireland was very sneijder..ish last season, which is only a good thing in my eyes.very similar players now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.