Cricket Thread

Makes me nostalgic and quite homesick following this on BBC. Lancs batting well at that lovely ground in Canterbury. Went there a few times and all over the place to see LCCC, a long time ago, Hove, Horsham, Worcester, Taunton etc. Harry Pilling, Frank Hayes, David Lloyd and big Clive ... Whatever happened to "forever young" John Abrahams?
It’s live on YouTube if you are in a position to watch.

Shoaib Bashir equalled the CC record for runs conceded in an over while playing for Worcestershire against Surrey; 38 of them. And his last delivery of the (extended) over was actually a dot ball!

Thanks for this. Could have been watching for years if I'd known.
Any idea who the two commentators are? Can hear them but they're not on screen. Both got Lancashire accents so I'm guessing they're former players.
I’m not sure of their names, but it’ll be a mix of Lancs and Kent TV for this game.

There tends to be at least one from BBC Lancs on there. Bumble does some games too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.