Cricket Thread

Nice idea but I don't really understand the logic. Does the colouring of the lines mean something and there's only 17 HQ grounds shown, which don't look 100% either.

I tried working out what they'd done too.

The circles are not the home grounds (Essex, Durham, Leicestershire)

Not sure what the lines are - I assume just a pleasing railway line connection if one wanted to visit them all.

There's a couple of misspellings too.

Just seen their score (I don't watch that shitshow of a competition). 86? Off 100 balls? That must be one of the lowest totals in the history of the Hundred. I know pitches vary, bowlers can have good days and bad days, ditto batsmen but what would be classed as an okay score off 100 balls; 120 - 140?

Went to the game… totally unprofessional outfit Manchester Originals.

Matthew Mott steps down as white ball coach

Two years until the next T20 World Cup and three years until the next ODI World Cup, seems like a good time to make a change - need to start looking at the next lot of players too I think, Ali, Wood, Jordan, Bairstow, Buttler, Rashid from the squad from the last World Cup will all be 35 or above come the next one.

Yeah, I think Lancs score too slowly in all formats at the moment and it costs us chances to win more games.

The Parkinson delivery where he stopped a certain boundary was probably the nail in the coffin though, along with the run out.

Sutton being badly injured meant we were doomed after that.
Jennings always a slow starter, not suited to the white ball game….

Jennings always a slow starter, not suited to the white ball game….
True, but he generally catches up if he gets going.

I’ve been a bit disappointed in Bell this season so far. He looked good when he broke through, but he’s not got many runs and is slow in getting them.

Think we needed an overseas batter far better than Bruce to teach our youngsters as well as get some decent scores.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.