Cricket Thread

For the life of me, I can't figure out how the Windies drew in Aus. They're a fairly mediocre side, with two or three decent players. They strike me as mentally weak; when the pressure ramps up, they struggle to handle it. Which makes their performance down under all the more baffling. If anyone can put the pressure on, it's the Aussies.

T20 on pitches that favour the bowler is a fucking awful watch in my opinion. We want to see boundaries not people scuffing medium pacers for singles and finishing on 127/8. They should play them all on strips of concrete.

On the other hand, Test matches where the pitch is too flat are mind-numbingly boring. A lot depends on conditions in cricket. You get a good pitch you usually get a good game.

The worst T20s are when the batsmen have it too easy imo.

I'd much prefer a low scoring tight match than the first team putting on 225 and the chasing side getting 195 but never looking close to winning.

There's almost too many boundaries in T20 so a really good bowling spell is actually the most exciting thing imo.

The worst T20s are when the batsmen have it too easy imo.

I'd much prefer a low scoring tight match than the first team putting on 225 and the chasing side getting 195 but never looking close to winning.

There's almost too many boundaries in T20 so a really good bowling spell is actually the most exciting thing imo.
The IPL is so dull because the scores are so high.

Lost by 5 runs. Jennings held his bat for 107*.
As good an innings as it was, sometimes he is part of the problem batting wise.

A very slow start to his innings, got us well behind the rate while wickets were falling, then he accelerated beyond getting to 50, still losing wickets, then refusing runs with only a handful of runs required, and still a couple of wickets left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.