Cricket Thread

Lanky all out 151 behind and could follow on.
So Surrey haven't enforcrd the follow-on.

Lancs will face a big total in the fourth innings and will have to bat a lot better second time roiund. They can do it, as the conditions are good for batting. But Surrey's attack will make it difficult. Some heroic batting from Keaton Jennings is called for, I feel.

Surrey have batted Lancashire out of the game, so it will be a test to see if they can get through tonight unscathed. Foakes in good nick.

Hampshire have already won.

So Surrey haven't enforcrd the follow-on.

Lancs will face a big total in the fourth innings and will have to bat a lot better second time roiund. They can do it, as the conditions are good for batting. But Surrey's attack will make it difficult. Some heroic batting from Keaton Jennings is called for, I feel.
I think my post put the hoodoo on Jennings today.

That’s the other lot.

Might be wrong, but I reckon there are six academy products in the Surrey side, five in the Lancashire side, and with Jordan Clark wearing the brown, then that’s actually six from each. Just shows the health of both academies.

The Burnley Express starting today, first and last game of the season. Hartley in for Parky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.