Crime on the rise / is society f*cked?

was in Lidl tis afternoon and a scrote was found shoplifting - he tried to leave but a customer pulled the skinny **** over and pinned him to the floor. The staff came over and retrieved their goods then told him to leave and never come back. The reason is they would be closed (at 10pm) before any Police response would happen.
Driving home I called in at the Sainsburys Local where the Mrs worked to tell her something and he was in there !!! I told her - she told the manager and by some witchcraft (probably a lock ) disabled the door so when he tried to leave he had a proper panic attack. They made him return everything and there was fucking loads of stuff..... meat.....razors......soap etc then they unlocked the door and it opened and as he went to leave a guy who had to wait outside for this to play out had heard what was going on let him past then tripped him up and called him a twat.

was in Lidl tis afternoon and a scrote was found shoplifting - he tried to leave but a customer pulled the skinny **** over and pinned him to the floor. The staff came over and retrieved their goods then told him to leave and never come back. The reason is they would be closed (at 10pm) before any Police response would happen.
Driving home I called in at the Sainsburys Local where the Mrs worked to tell her something and he was in there !!! I told her - she told the manager and by some witchcraft (probably a lock ) disabled the door so when he tried to leave he had a proper panic attack. They made him return everything and there was fucking loads of stuff..... meat.....razors......soap etc then they unlocked the door and it opened and as he went to leave a guy who had to wait outside for this to play out had heard what was going on let him past then tripped him up and called him a twat.

Needs his fucking hands chopping off he does, dousing in petrol and left hanging from one of the mother and baby spaces as a lesson to all those growing up not to rob a 5 pack of Gillette and 3 chicken fillets. I'd probably punch his mum for good measure.

Makes you think about all the times he wasn't caught.

Just seen on the news, 3 men stabbed in Halifax, one dead one critical, when are these stabbings going to end ffs

We live in a crazy world. A guy casually stabbing someone on a train. Good lord...

There's no political will to sort things out. Politicians are protected and have more money than 99% of the population, they really don't give a shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.