Crime on the rise / is society f*cked?

Picked our granddaughter up from school yesterday two parents swearing and shouting pulling and pushing each other, have no idea what it was about but several police cars turned up the school had all the windows open so the kids came out horrified at the swear words.

This was outside a ‘primary‘ school

A woman in her forties was attacked in killed yesterday afternoon in a rural area outside Tullamore in County Offaly over here. The alleged assailant is a 16 year old male, known to the victim (her son, maybe? Not confirmed). He apparently posted a video of the attack on the omnipresent social media. So; in answer to the question in the thread title; yes, there is a section of society that is indeed fucked.

Coming back from Ashton tonight in the car, pulled up at a junction next to another car waiting for the lights to change, two scrotes on a motorbike were trying to squeeze between cars and were hurling abuse at everyone, it got to a point where when they couldn't get through the started kicking a cars doors. Absolutely no need or reason for this, just fucking feral scum, they know being on a bike nobody can get near them.

I would more very happy to wake up to news that they had wrapped themselves round a tree and been killed. We have a whole new sub class now who just feel entitled and want to terrorize everyone.
What if the tree was damaged? It had done nowt wrong… rather it be a lamppost.

Walking the dog in the main street in buxton.
3 twats .
Looked like smack heads came around me strated pushing me.
One said something along the lines of where u going mate .
Nice coat.

I flipped grabbed him round his neck and told him you ever stop me again I'll pull your fucking face off.
Now fuck off you little smack rat ****.

What is wrong with people.
If that had happened to a young lad he could have been scared to death

Walking the dog in the main street in buxton.
3 twats .
Looked like smack heads came around me strated pushing me.
One said something along the lines of where u going mate .
Nice coat.

I flipped grabbed him round his neck and told him you ever stop me again I'll pull your fucking face off.
Now fuck off you little smack rat ****.

What is wrong with people.
If that had happened to a young lad he could have been scared to death
The mean streets of Buxton? I never thought I'd ever type that. We are truly fucked.

The mean streets of Buxton? I never thought I'd ever type that. We are truly fucked.
Full of smack heads now mate.
Used to be a nice place to live .
Main a6 out of buxton is a disgrace.
A lad I went to school with who's into drugs etc got put in a wheelie bin and set on fire.
Over 10 quid

The people who we elect and purport to represent us do not, we no longer live in a democracy.

Whilst it is not entirely their fault they are in part to blame BUT... freedom of speech and social media are predominantly responsible. There are so many people who don't have a voice but are still very vocal it makes it almost impossible for any one person to represent such a diverse community.

We need to find a way to change the governance of this country. Maybe some kind of proportional representation whereby you can legitimately call upon different representation for different issues, otherwise we are fucked... as we witness everyday in our daily lives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.