Crime on the rise / is society f*cked?

I don't think any one of us can put ourselves in his position.

Let's wait for the outcome of BTP's investigation.

Policing on the frontline is a daily grind; a stress of shifts, the radio noise, the anxiety of anticipation and the never ending workload that you cannot clear-I still have flashback dreams of my docket and the paperwork that needed doing.

Added to that the random, spontaneous decisions you have to make with incomplete information and insufficient time, knowing that you will be judged with 20/20 vision by those who could never walk in those shoes.
I know,similar and worse flashbacks haunt my head too.

Its positively crazy that there are only 207 police officers per 100k people in the UK. The only European countries with less being Sweden, Iceland, Denmark and Finland, who have much smaller populations. But more importantly, much more equal societies and for that matter happier according to whole swathes of research, albeit that a high rate of suicides still exists in Finland.
The demographic in Scandinavia is also VERY different.

What a fucking strange take on a lawless event?

Those 275 arrests would have been kept to an absolute minimum....they would have been absolutely necessary as Officers are instructed to Police leniently and turn a blind eye where possible,so as not to escalate racial tension or simply be accused of it - the entire event is a farcical exercise in tiptoeing on eggshells and bowing down to lawlessness because of the skin colour of the majority that attend.

Also......in respect of your statistics above,can you please provide a graph for the amount of stabbings,physical attacks (some sexual),and assaults on Police,that happened on each of those other events?

You know,for context......
She’s not wrong...

Its about time they shut down the shitshow,and excuse to commit crime,that is the Notting Hill festival.

75 Officers assaulted (some sexually)
8 stabbings
275 arrests

It clearly attracts the absolute scum of the earth,as those figures are disgraceful and totally unacceptable.

People acting like animals,shtting in the streets,openly dealing drugs,assaults galore,and openly running around with weapons.......Officers dread Policing it as its the same every year,despite the efforts to hush up much of the issues because of the demographic involved.

Get the fucker gone.

Walking along south bank in London about hour ago. Saw a busker grab a lad on push bike as about 6 lads passed, few girls backing busker up. I thought they'd stolen his money, turns out while a girl was watching him they nicked her phone. They all stopped and dropped bikes, myself and few other random guys ran over, she rang her number from my phone but just kept ringing, told girl to circle round them see if she can hear it but she couldn't. We reckon they'd given it to someone who took it and cycled off. Bit if shoving and pushing, she started videoing them on her friends phone and the all got off. They'd no fear whatsoever

Coming back from Ashton tonight in the car, pulled up at a junction next to another car waiting for the lights to change, two scrotes on a motorbike were trying to squeeze between cars and were hurling abuse at everyone, it got to a point where when they couldn't get through the started kicking a cars doors. Absolutely no need or reason for this, just fucking feral scum, they know being on a bike nobody can get near them.

I would more very happy to wake up to news that they had wrapped themselves round a tree and been killed. We have a whole new sub class now who just feel entitled and want to terrorize everyone.

Walking along south bank in London about hour ago. Saw a busker grab a lad on push bike as about 6 lads passed, few girls backing busker up. I thought they'd stolen his money, turns out while a girl was watching him they nicked her phone. They all stopped and dropped bikes, myself and few other random guys ran over, she rang her number from my phone but just kept ringing, told girl to circle round them see if she can hear it but she couldn't. We reckon they'd given it to someone who took it and cycled off. Bit if shoving and pushing, she started videoing them on her friends phone and the all got off. They'd no fear whatsoever

They don't care and have no fear. They often operate mob handed and will use extreme violence if confronted. Masked up the police will rarely catch them if they investigate at all.

Coming back from Ashton tonight in the car, pulled up at a junction next to another car waiting for the lights to change, two scrotes on a motorbike were trying to squeeze between cars and were hurling abuse at everyone, it got to a point where when they couldn't get through the started kicking a cars doors. Absolutely no need or reason for this, just fucking feral scum, they know being on a bike nobody can get near them.

I would more very happy to wake up to news that they had wrapped themselves round a tree and been killed. We have a whole new sub class now who just feel entitled and want to terrorize everyone.

That's it in a nutshell. Whether by choice or circumstances there is a whole group of people who feel excluded from society and as such hate it. They never work and have no intention of doing so. Their life consists of benefits and screwing as much as they can out of the system. This is topped up by criminal activity. Socially it's just drink and drugs. With no responsibilities in their life they can do this all night to the detriment of any poor bastards who live near them who have to get up for work and/or have kids.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.