crisis on sunday supplement

I was under the impression that Mancini wasn't even in Manchester when we played Sunderland.

Superbia said:
citygal1 said:
No the majority of the football fans i know hate city. even when u read papers online and things, other clubs supporters are saying bad things about us. I have quite a broad set of friends from diffrent teams fanbases and everytime we lose of something happens to us, or about us they are all over facebook with it. even a fucking rochdale fan i know hates us and cant wait to have a go when we lose or draw a game we should win.
Everybody buys in to this stuff, we all even do it on here, soemthing bad about utd in the papers and we love it and buy into every word. Its not that im saying they shouldnt believe it but the club should be sueing the arse off people left right and centre.

Do you really think legal action would improve our standing and peoples' opinion of us? Look at the reaction when Fergie will not talk to the press etc.

Sad to say, but City's image has taken a battering partly due to the arrogance and lack of humility shown by some of our fans, playing right in to the hands of the media and opposition fans and adding fuel to their fire.

-- Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:16 pm --

citygal1 said:
No the majority of the football fans i know hate city. even when u read papers online and things, other clubs supporters are saying bad things about us. I have quite a broad set of friends from diffrent teams fanbases and everytime we lose of something happens to us, or about us they are all over facebook with it. even a fucking rochdale fan i know hates us and cant wait to have a go when we lose or draw a game we should win.
Everybody buys in to this stuff, we all even do it on here, soemthing bad about utd in the papers and we love it and buy into every word. Its not that im saying they shouldnt believe it but the club should be sueing the arse off people left right and centre.

Do you really think legal action would improve our standing and peoples' opinion of us? Look at the reaction when Fergie will not talk to the press etc.

Sad to say, but City's image has taken a battering partly due to the arrogance and lack of humility shown by some of our fans, playing right in to the hands of the media and opposition fans and adding fuel to their fire.

No i know, it just hard, it gets my back up cos as sad as it sounds city are a massive part of my life, its like someone making stuff up about my family, it hurts. there must be something we can do about it. for example today reading NOTW the article was going through what toure had said and in it it mentioned that johnson was unsettled and was looking for a transfer or what not, yet it was only two days ago or so he actually declared he was staying and fighting and shouldnt have mentioned it, but they "forget" to add this to the end of the sentence. Its all damaging to us. Its not the slagging we get im bothered about its the lies and the fiction made up about us. tyhey can write whatever they like because we never retaliate.

city 'til i cry said:
Crisis in Fleet street they have to be positive about City, they'll find a way to spin it somehow.

"Fulham were poor" "City only scored four" "No English players scored" "City Bought that win"

Bollocks to em all.

So true. SKY Sports even have the headline 'Hughes Denied City Revenge' giving us absolutely no credit in the somewhat disjointed match report.....fleet street must have spilled their pie mash all down their fronts after that result.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
city 'til i cry said:
Crisis in Fleet street they have to be positive about City, they'll find a way to spin it somehow.

"Fulham were poor" "City only scored four" "No English players scored" "City Bought that win"

Bollocks to em all.

So true. SKY Sports even have the headline 'Hughes Denied City Revenge' giving us absolutely no credit in the somewhat disjointed match report.....fleet street must have spilled their pie mash all down their fronts after that result.

They won't even mention the 3rd goal and how an awesome 24 pass move and goal should be goal of the season

PSmyth07 said:
I was under the impression that Mancini wasn't even in Manchester when we played Sunderland.

Correct, he was still in Milan and was interviewed over there by Sky Italia on the same day as the Sunderland game to address the rumours, which garnered a "no comment".

waspish said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:

They won't even mention the 3rd goal and how an awesome 24 pass move and goal should be goal of the season

So lets see what twist the beebs MOTD make of it.

Two things were wanted today.I wanted Penelope Cruz to invite me round for a marathon sex session and football wanted a fulham win........the phone still hasn't fucking rang.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
This all stems from their boyhood fantasies for Hughes.

They can't get over the fact that their teenage dream, the man with lovely big thighs, the man who as a manager will always feed them a line and make them feel special by telling them 'naughty secrets' about people at his club and why it is their fault and not his, the man they want to see as a mate, was given the boot for being shit.

The fact that it wasn't done in the best way and could also be legitimately criticised in some ways makes it even better for them.

I see the 'Mark Hughes is dignified' shite was rolled out again.

His mates in the media are desperate to spread this lie. Most casual observers therefore swallow it due to the weight of repetition. Unfortunately, some City fans, despite seeing Hughes' undignified use of these numpties to smear anyone and everyone at close hand, swallow it too.

But deep down, journalists like these two (and I don't think anyone can be too concerned because it is obvious to anyone with half a brain, listening to them, that you are not talking about some sort of intelligentsia) know that, just like their hero, they are hypocritical, devious and liars. Just like their hero, trying to paint themselves and their motives and morals as dignified when in fact they and their hero are so intertwined in their deviousness, snide activities and constant soundbite agenda that they know they are anything but dignified.

These blokes are as bad as Hughes because they are the willing facilitators of his pathetic "Hughes is great and never wrong" agenda that his weak personality causes him to push at every opportunity.

-- Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:09 pm --

Think about this.

If "the Italian" Mancini had been here first and sacked in the way Hughes was, only for Hughes to replace him in exactly the same way with the same records, do you think we would see this constant building up of Mancini's dignity and attacks on Hughes in the press.

You know we wouldn't.

It alls stems from a devious relationship between certain sections of the press and Hughes, combined with some members of the press having a boyhood crush on the man.

Never a truer word posted.

the press rule ok!! no two fooking ways about it, the scum!!! i believe the press are in some kind of cartel. call me paranoid but can you blame me. the vultures should be flying around stamford brigde for now. tossers!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.