crisis on sunday supplement

kippaxwarrior said:
Are any of those jorno's(or papers banned from COMS?)
If so that explains a lot
a few weeks ago this was on the OS
johnny crossan said:
"But in the same paper, Brian Woolnough gets into Nigel de Jong's corner over the furore that has rumbled on in the media all week. The highly respected Wooly's "Plonker of the Week" is Dutch coach Bert van Marwijk for the following reasons:"The Dutch coach sent his side out to kick lumps out of Spain in the World Cup Final and then drops Man City's Nigel de Jong for tackling hard. I have looked at De Jong's tackle on Hatem Ben Arfa five times and don't see it as a deliberate assault." Sensible stuff from someone who knows what he is talking about, let's hope things move on but with over a week until our next match I'm not holding my breath...."
Sat 09 Oct 2010, 8:59AM
Posted by Tim Oscroft
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/What-the-papers-say/2010/October/Written-in-the-Stars" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/What-the-pap ... -the-Stars</a>? - unbelievable really

lets just make sure than when city get to where they belong, these free loading journos get nowhere near the club.

citygal1 said:
GStar said:
Seriously, since when have a couple of arrogant, know nothing journo's become "the majority of football fans"?

You've bought into their agenda hook, line and sinker.

Of course its funny; i bet that greasy haired fuckwit had no idea who "Yarya" Toure was before he came to us, despite being a big part of Barca's treble winning season.

These guys are paid to sell their morals and write sensationalised stories, for them to then point fingers at the likes of us for having no class... it really is the lowest of the low.

I'll just wait for the next major international competition for them to fall over themselves to undermine our country again, oh great moral tabloid journalists.

No the majority of the football fans i know hate city. even when u read papers online and things, other clubs supporters are saying bad things about us. I have quite a broad set of friends from diffrent teams fanbases and everytime we lose of something happens to us, or about us they are all over facebook with it. even a fucking rochdale fan i know hates us and cant wait to have a go when we lose or draw a game we should win.
Everybody buys in to this stuff, we all even do it on here, soemthing bad about utd in the papers and we love it and buy into every word. Its not that im saying they shouldnt believe it but the club should be sueing the arse off people left right and centre.

Do you really think legal action would improve our standing and peoples' opinion of us? Look at the reaction when Fergie will not talk to the press etc.

Sad to say, but City's image has taken a battering partly due to the arrogance and lack of humility shown by some of our fans, playing right in to the hands of the media and opposition fans and adding fuel to their fire.<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:16 pm --<br /><br />
citygal1 said:
GStar said:
Seriously, since when have a couple of arrogant, know nothing journo's become "the majority of football fans"?

You've bought into their agenda hook, line and sinker.

Of course its funny; i bet that greasy haired fuckwit had no idea who "Yarya" Toure was before he came to us, despite being a big part of Barca's treble winning season.

These guys are paid to sell their morals and write sensationalised stories, for them to then point fingers at the likes of us for having no class... it really is the lowest of the low.

I'll just wait for the next major international competition for them to fall over themselves to undermine our country again, oh great moral tabloid journalists.

No the majority of the football fans i know hate city. even when u read papers online and things, other clubs supporters are saying bad things about us. I have quite a broad set of friends from diffrent teams fanbases and everytime we lose of something happens to us, or about us they are all over facebook with it. even a fucking rochdale fan i know hates us and cant wait to have a go when we lose or draw a game we should win.
Everybody buys in to this stuff, we all even do it on here, soemthing bad about utd in the papers and we love it and buy into every word. Its not that im saying they shouldnt believe it but the club should be sueing the arse off people left right and centre.

Do you really think legal action would improve our standing and peoples' opinion of us? Look at the reaction when Fergie will not talk to the press etc.

Sad to say, but City's image has taken a battering partly due to the arrogance and lack of humility shown by some of our fans, playing right in to the hands of the media and opposition fans and adding fuel to their fire.

Crisis in Fleet street they have to be positive about City, they'll find a way to spin it somehow.

"Fulham were poor" "City only scored four" "No English players scored" "City Bought that win"

Bollocks to em all.

I have complained to Ofcom about this morning's disgraceful attack, here's the link if you wish to do the same
<a class="postlink" href="http://consumers.ofcom.org.uk/tell-us/tv-and-radio/a-specific-programme/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://consumers.ofcom.org.uk/tell-us/t ... programme/</a>

football wants fulham to win does it, well football was well and truly bent over and took it rite up the arse as city taught you all a lesson with a display of power, passion and awsome attacking football to shut you shit house know nothing journos up. they write and talk about football cos they cant play or manage it,the people who can do that do it theyre just a bunch of bitter wanna bees

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.