crisis on sunday supplement

Ok, read through all the pages and watched the prog this morning. A couple of points for balance. 'City have no class' this fromthe fan of a club who

1. Allowed Ranieri to manage for a whole season knowing he was sacked in the summer.

2. Are the only UK club to have been found guilty of illegal tapping up of Cole, and fined.

3. Had to pay the rags £15mil hush money when illegally signing Jon Obi Mikel, after he had signed a contract with big red.

4. Found guilty of illegally signing the young french kid.

5. Publish Robinhos shirt on their website without agreeing anything with Madrid.

6. Players taunted american tourist as the twin towers burned.

7. Have had their last two captains in court for assault. One found guilty one off on a technicality.

Yes we do lack the class of chelsea, and long may it continue.

waspish said:
K.Reeves right foot said:
What the hell is an audio podcast? Can it be played on vinyl or cassette?

Well u can have a video podcast or an audio podcast! The latter is what the show advertise on the show! Just type in skysports sunday supplement podcast. Or do u want me to find it for u?!!.....
It's ok mate, thanks anyway, think I have found it next to Radio Luxembourg on the dial, it's only SW but not bad reception, think I may upgrade soon to a reel to reel version for increased clarity, or maybe go for a phonogram depending upon funds...this way I can utilise some 78's at the same time? Can you download 78's via podcast thingies?<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:17 pm --<br /><br />
Blueranger said:
Ok, read through all the pages and watched the prog this morning. A couple of points for balance. 'City have no class' this fromthe fan of a club who

1. Allowed Ranieri to manage for a whole season knowing he was sacked in the summer.

2. Are the only UK club to have been found guilty of illegal tapping up of Cole, and fined.

3. Had to pay the rags £15mil hush money when illegally signing Jon Obi Mikel, after he had signed a contract with big red.

4. Found guilty of illegally signing the young french kid.

5. Publish Robinhos shirt on their website without agreeing anything with Madrid.

6. Players taunted american tourist as the twin towers burned.

7. Have had their last two captains in court for assault. One found guilty one off on a technicality.

Yes we do lack the class of chelsea, and long may it continue.
Can't really argue with that mate. Also they throw sticks of cellery onto the pitch and sing songs about it, which is just odd and wrong.

waspish said:
bobmcfc said:
did he just say that john terry had and epidural before the fulham game ?

did i hear that right ?

Yes he did it must be bull doesn't it make your body numb!?

when i was younger and decent at footy i had a bad back and the club i was at gave me an epidural. it completely numbs everything its a horrible feeling

waspish said:
Well u can have a video podcast or an audio podcast! The latter is what the show advertise on the show! Just type in skysports sunday supplement podcast. Or do u want me to find it for u?!!.....
It's ok mate, thanks anyway, think I have found it next to Radio Luxembourg on the dial, it's only SW but not bad reception, think I may upgrade soon to a reel to reel version for increased clarity, or maybe go for a phonogram depending upon funds...this way I can utilise some 78's at the same time? Can you download 78's via podcast thingies?

Here u go don't think today's is up yet?! Might be up later today or tomorrow.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/podcast/0,20494,19913,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/podcast/0,20494,19913,00.html</a>

Jeez!..Just watched the U tube clip [Don't have Sky and never will], That was real venom there you could see it in their eyes, quite appalling for such hatred to be broadcast in such an unbiased way.
I'm a passive kind of chap but if I ever bumped into that greasy haired 1970's guy who looked like a rag and bone man I'd seriously consider inserting a large ice pick into his head. [not condoning violence here kids!], I see it more like vermin control.

-- Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:56 pm --

Mike N said:
God, I wish I was as wise as you.
That's not being wise as such, just plain common sense.

I didnt watch the programme expecting to be insulted. I watched it because I wanted to watch it.

bobmcfc said:
waspish said:
Yes he did it must be bull doesn't it make your body numb!?

they do a mobile epidural where you can walk but i would have thought it would make to less receptive and slow your reaction time

Doubt very much he had an epidural as it would have knocked off all sensation from the waist down (am medical so know this for sure). He probably had some local anaesthetic and cortisone injected around a painful trigger point/facet joint...desperate measures imo and not very clever as unlikely to help longterm...
This sort if decision indicates Chelsea are feeling majorly under pressure...the end for them is
nigh!!!!

waspish said:
It's ok mate, thanks anyway, think I have found it next to Radio Luxembourg on the dial, it's only SW but not bad reception, think I may upgrade soon to a reel to reel version for increased clarity, or maybe go for a phonogram depending upon funds...this way I can utilise some 78's at the same time? Can you download 78's via podcast thingies?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/podcast/0,20494,19913,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/podcast/0,20494,19913,00.html</a>
cheers mate

waspish said:

cheers mate

No problem! 78's hey think me gran had some of them! think u would look Daft carrying one of those black disc thingy's around with you
With your headphones plugged in!

They spouted that many myths, in the last ten minutes I thought I was watching Merlin.

Real venom on show from the Chelski fan and the utterly punchable Paul Smith. They fully admit that they want City to fail which may teach the "you're all paranoid" lot a lesson.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.