crisis on sunday supplement

I think we all to remember though that all they are jealous football fans you meet all the time, it's just they have a platform, rightly or wrongly, to spout their hatred. Thousands of fans of other teams feel the same way these morons do.

They really hate us. The Chelsea twat started going on about lack of class and the prick from the Mirror looked like he was going to cry at one point. The Fulham fan was the only one on there who had any idea at all.

Win today boys and spoil those twats weekend!

That greasy twat is a Tottenham fan u could see the hate and jealousy in his eyes and words. I said it early there is no impartial reporters any more they are fans first of there clubs and have an agenda only for there clubs and hate for clubs with a threat. I think there is only Tottenham and the rags who don't get any stick in the media why is this!?

mancini wasnt in the stand, but the club announced him as hughes' succesor that evening and presented him to the media midweek

"Football wants Fulham to Win" biased c*nt

The panel consisted of a Chelsea and Fulham fan and some tw*t who thought the Bryan Ferry look was still fashionable!

anyone really think that referees are not influenced by this media campaign ?

Couldn't believe the hatred on there this morning.

I did hope that the 'everybody hates us' thoughts were an over the top but after watching that I'm really shocked.

It really really hurts that they say these things about the club that I have supported all my life.

you could just see how much we are getting to them. it was actually hilarious to see them lose their composure. you can see its just pure bile and hatred, no impartiality or professionalism at all.

it should only strenghten our resolve more. these idiots know nothing !

in the words of that epic animated classic madagascar

"just smile and wave boys, smile and wave"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.