crisis on sunday supplement

How do some of you just laugh at this stuff, i find it really upsetting. maybe im just soft but i love my team and when the majority of football fans hate us now because of lies and bullshit like this it really gets to me.
How can the club not be doing something about this?
People listen to the shit and use it to have a go at our club when its mostly fabricated.
fucking wankers shouldnt be able to get away with it. and how dare chelsea or there fans call us for anything!!!

citygal1 said:
How do some of you just laugh at this stuff, i find it really upsetting. maybe im just soft but i love my team and when the majority of football fans hate us now because of lies and bullshit like this it really gets to me.
People listen to the shit and use it to have a go at our club when its mostly fabricated.
fucking wankers shouldnt be able to get away with it. and how dare chelsea or there fans call us for anything!!!

I laugh at their jealosy. I laugh at their delusion. I laugh at the fact they have to lie to make a point. I remember the days when we were irrelevant, and it all makes me chuckle.

Citygal- it used to annoy and anger me, but now you gave to laugh at the sheer ignorance and bitterness

However, when they completely lie and state it as fact- that I cannot take

citygal1 said:

i have been pissed off with stuff in the past but today was funny as fuck. it was like a mini collection of the keeganesque style rant and the gif drawing of the guy banging his head against his keyboard till his head bleeds all rolled into one.

they lost it bigtime like a bunch of spoiled kids

citygal1 said:
Because it's just funny.

It's the footballing equivalent of your pissed up mate having a drunk rant at you for a load of shit that you do, even though he's done it for years.

Just leave it to the landlord (Vicky Kloss) to bar him from the pub.

citygal1 said:

Don`t let them get to you..it`s only words and whatever bile they spew out it cannot stop us reaching our destiny
at the end of the day they are just frightened of whats coming.....C.T.I.D.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.