crisis on sunday supplement

All I saw this morning was hatred. I think it's time the fans made their views known to these twats next time they attend Eastlands. It really is getting beyond a joke now.

Wonderful stuff - the Star Fulham fan can scarcely put two words together except for

"a Fulham win is a win for football"

as for the other two.... morally bankrupt.... arrogant...bust ups everywhere - a good manager like Jose wouldn't do this....will win nothing under Mancini.....Mancini sat in the stand while Hughes managed his last game....no dignity..no style...no bottle...hope it all implodes...no class....owner with more money than sense......no proper structure unlike Fulham....
Hughes dignity...class...control...in his suit he shook hands with all as he left head high.....

Jose didn't rate Balotelli for a reason...
so it ends
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqjQLBuwOZk[/youtube]

trumpton said:
Football wants Fulham to win!!!!

I'm not prone to shouting but in this case I'll make an exception. WE MUST WIN THIS GAME TODAY. COME ON LADS, SHUT THE F***ERS UP.

Wow!! The Chelsea and Spuds journo really do hate city with a vengeance don't they!
Morally bankrupt!.....No class!......Football wants a Fulham win!
Sounds like what we all think the likes of Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool have been doing for the last 20 years!!
Don't worry.....it's inevitable we'll win something soon....it's a juggernaut that can't be stopped no matter what they throw at us.
So what we have another clearout in January....out with the deadwood and give someone else the chance to step up to prove themselves they are worthy of big money and have the temperament to play for the biggest club in the world.
I agree with Kolo re slackers!! Get rid!

Never witnessed hatred like that by so called journos

Shows that the job is in the main for idiots

now i may be wrong but has balotelli been such a troublesome player at city as these journotwats make out, and am i correct in saying that supermario hasnt been in trouble unlike that ace geordie superstriker and because mario isnt abinge drinker/ girlfriend smacker he is the bad one. i dont understand the total lack of knowledge from the press

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.