crisis on sunday supplement

Re: Dont think they like us.

nashark said:
Who gives a shit?

Hmmm true we shouldn't, but some of us didn't even know this kind of stuff was going on.

I read all the threads saying they hate us, and they are all out to get us/against us, and now I can see its pretty much true. So fook all the rest of them this is that city shiiiit!!!!

That`s pretty shocking and embarrassing tbh, actually fighting to talk over each other in order to spew their bile, especially the slap head and chip pan head, professionals my arse !

Am the only one who doesn't give a shit even if we ARE 'morally bankrupt' ? ( just within a football context of course). There is no such thing as 'morality' in the mechanics of football business, it's a lucrative one but a tough one and the idea of shedding a tear over the alledged bad treatment of people who are paid millions of pounds a year and will get insane amounts of compensation when they are sacked is fucking ludicrous anyway.

the idea that persuading someone to leave their organisation and come to yours by offering bigger wages and big compensation (transfer fee) to their current organisation is somehting nefarious and disgusting is pretty damn stupid too....in all other areas of business I think it's just called ''head-hunting''

clubfoot said:
Morally bankrupt?

That coming from a journalist who is employed by The Sun.

Sigh

isnt this the same paper who we have successfully sued 3 times now? for telling lies about us?

I would think a better choice of words would be in order from an employee of that rag

hahah i love the biased panel, barely a scrap of positives to talk about. i've never seen this show but these guys look like they believe every word they read in the papers.

Dont think they like us.

southern muppet said:
Am the only one who doesn't give a shit even if we ARE 'morally bankrupt' ? ( just within a football context of course). There is no such thing as 'morality' in the mechanics of football business, it's a lucrative one but a tough one and the idea of shedding a tear over the alledged bad treatment of people who are paid millions of pounds a year and will get insane amounts of compensation when they are sacked is fucking ludicrous anyway.

the idea that persuading someone to leave their organisation and come to yours by offering bigger wages and big compensation (transfer fee) to their current organisation is somehting nefarious and disgusting is pretty damn stupid too....in all other areas of business I think it's just called ''head-hunting''

Great post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.