Cristiano Ronaldo

Rammyblues said:
Has two years left on his contract I suspect using the rags to get his wage demands met. Fergie is no longer manager at the rags. If I were Ronaldo I would see out my two years if I get what I want from them brilliant, if not I could go back to the rags and get a huge payout as a signing on fee in two years.

Real Madrid just like Barca have to catch the German Clubs because it was BM and Dortmund who had the stronger teams last year, they will want to reverse that this year IMO and I don't believe RM will sell a player who could get them the CL trophy next May.

you should post that on Sad cafe Rammy,then sit back chill out and watch the meltdown..
Also strengthening United wouldnt be a good move either with ze Germans being so strong....

I would very much doubt Ancelotti would have gone to Madrid knowing that one of the best footballers in the world was about to be sold even before he got his feet under the table..

All this bollocks has come from the minds of the deluded rags looking for a glimmer of hope...sorry but the reality is your stuck with golum :)

Rammyblues said:
I am not a member of Sad Cafe, I do go on to see what they are saying but it always leaves me dirty. :-)

sorry if any offence taken mate,didnt mean it to sound like youre a member of that shite..

just talking generally,but also a covert dig at any lurkers..

leewill31 said:
I would very much doubt Ancelotti would have gone to Madrid knowing that one of the best footballers in the world was about to be sold even before he got his feet under the table..

All this bollocks has come from the minds of the deluded rags looking for a glimmer of hope...sorry but the reality is your stuck with golum :)

seems silly getting Isco and Bale in only then to weaken by losing ur best player..
Madrid are a team that want to win the CL,not just 'do well' in it.

No matter who United (or anyone else) sign, the main thing for me is how we play in terms of being exciting to watch and winning games. If we are on song then its only more exciting that other teams are too. I honestly don't mind if we come 2nd or 3rd providing that we stand proud.

Last year United got RVP and I was happy that we didn't get him. It contributed to us losing the title but the lacking aspects on our game were not down to that alone. Of we address our own deficiencies then we are progressing and j like that.

I'd find it very hard to swallow if we got Suarez but is have no issue with Ronaldo. IMO he's always conducted himself as a gentleman, especially over the past few years. I could only imagine how good we'd be with him, Silva and Navas.

It'd be more "ours" to bring in someone else in who has never played in the Premiership or is young enough to spend more years with us than anyone else. But to get Ronaldo - wow!

I would hate to see Ronaldo go to united because of the same wow factor but not because of it meaning we'd finish behind them... If that makes any sense at all.

:-)

bluemoon32 said:
citytill1die84 said:
bluemoon32 said:
Bloody hope not, if that lot get him then they'll win the league. Yes, he really is that good.

Like Madrid did this year u mean?
Yeah but our league doesn't have a Barcelona or a Messi to pit against him.

Doesn't make a difference it's about a team not 1 player.

bluemoon32 said:
citytill1die84 said:
bluemoon32 said:
Bloody hope not, if that lot get him then they'll win the league. Yes, he really is that good.

Like Madrid did this year u mean?
Yeah but our league doesn't have a Barcelona or a Messi to pit against him.

No...we just have City with Aguero,Dzeko,Jovetic,Negredo,Silva,Navas,Yaya,Jimmy,Fernandinho,Vinny,
Nasty,Zabs,Joe,Clichy............... sorry for any I missed,but you get my drift.

sorry if any offence taken mate,didnt mean it to sound like youre a member of that shite..

just talking generally,but also a covert dig at any lurkers..

Give over, never thought for one moment you were having a dig :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.