Cristiano Ronaldo

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
BlueMo' said:
Anyone using CR7 to describe tranny boy should be banned instantly.

...and stoned to death

Kennett.jpg

Unless we just assume CR means Cock Rash?
Whats the 7 for then ?

Marvin said:
samharris said:
Marvin said:
There was a time when Ronaldo justified the hype, now he benefits from being the central striker for a team who would be disappointed not to put 4 past most of their League opponents at the weekend.

Navas was running half the length of the pitch against Bayern in midweek, CR7 can't do that. Of course there's loads of things that he can do that Navas can't, such as score! But like Beckham the image has got way ahead of where he is as a footballer, especially now.

I'd have Robben and Bale over Ronaldo for a start

CR fucking 7 ???

15f6s8z.jpg
;)
More TR6 now.

By the time the rags can afford him he'll be sinclair C5

-- Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:58 am --

totallywired said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
...and stoned to death

Kennett.jpg

Unless we just assume CR means Cock Rash?
Whats the 7 for then ?

deadly sins..<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:00 pm --<br /><br />
Malty said:
Are we getting him? this thread has grown loads.. over 100 pages must mean we are in with a chance, no?

No mate..go back to sleep. ;-)

samharris said:
bluemoon32 said:
citytill1die84 said:
Like Madrid did this year u mean?
Yeah but our league doesn't have a Barcelona or a Messi to pit against him.

No...we just have City with Aguero,Dzeko,Jovetic,Negredo,Silva,Navas,Yaya,Jimmy,Fernandinho,Vinny,
Nasty,Zabs,Joe,Clichy............... sorry for any I missed,but you get my drift.

We're not as good as Barcelona so i dont get your drift mate. Im not putting us down as we've got a great squad but i do believe that if Utd got the tranny they'd win the league. I just cant see him moving back to the swamp thank god.

bluemoon32 said:
samharris said:
bluemoon32 said:

No...we just have City with Aguero,Dzeko,Jovetic,Negredo,Silva,Navas,Yaya,Jimmy,Fernandinho,Vinny,
Nasty,Zabs,Joe,Clichy............... sorry for any I missed,but you get my drift.

bluemoon32 said:
samharris said:
bluemoon32 said:

We're not as good as Barcelona so i dont get your drift mate. Im not putting us down as we've got a great squad but i do believe that if Utd got the tranny they'd win the league. I just see him moving back to the swamp thank god.

They didn't win the league the 2 seasons Chelsea won it and they had a better squad and Ronaldo both those seasons. Ronaldo won't solve their midfield problems.

A reason that I am absolutely convinced that Ronaldo (and Fabregas by the same measure) wouldn't go to Utd is because he has absolutely fuck all around him.

Portugal aren't gonna do anything at the WC (and that's if they even qualify) and for his - huge - ego he has to do well in the CL to be regarded in the same bracket as Messi.

An inexperienced manager (certainly in European terms) and a bunch of first-choice team-mates who are either 30+ (Vidic, Ferdinand, Carrick, Evra) or inexperienced in Europe (Welbeck, Cleverly, Zaha, Young, even Jones).

So, to cut a long story short, even if Madrid accept a bid for him, he will not go as he cannot - for his legacy - afford to gamble that his presence will be enough to compensate for their shortcomings, especially when he played in an all-star Real side - with an all-star manager - that still couldn't do it.

As I say, ditto Fabregas.

bluemoon32 said:
samharris said:
bluemoon32 said:

We're not as good as Barcelona so i dont get your drift mate. Im not putting us down as we've got a great squad but i do believe that if Utd got the tranny they'd win the league. I just cant see him moving back to the swamp thank god.

Why do a lot of people say if United get him or Chelsea het him they'll win the league. Out of all the people mentioned, that one person alone isn't gonna change the teams changes that much. IMO.
Anyway get who they fucking like we're winning it again this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.