Cristiano Ronaldo

Pigeonho said:
Dirty Harry said:
Pigeonho said:
Many said 'make Mario our Ronaldo'. That went well.
You would have to be a bit weird in my opinion, to not want Ronaldo at the club - all because he once played for United.

I don't think it's soley down to that bud, his dismissive and disparaging comments over time and his attitude haven't helped either, and whereas others who've joined us haven't been too kind in the past, it's not been as bad, when you add everything together in Ronaldo's case it's easier to see why people don't want him (personally I'd have him yesterday though).
At the end of the day though, who cares? It's fair to say that some of the bigger names in our squad had probably never heard of us a few years ago, and certainly didn't go to sleep at night in their City jim-jams when they were kids. Some might have heard of us and laughed at how shit we were, but who cares? Too many people get too defensive about such things, and seem to forget that to the players this is just a job. Ronaldo could have said he hopes we get relegated for all I care, but when he's banging in his 35th of the season and has made equally silly remarks about Moyes, it will all be worth it. Players say things to rile opposition fans, just like fans do. It's just a job to them. I've said it before and i'll say it again. Anyone who wouldn't have Ronaldo for whatever reason, mustn't want what's best for the club. Ronaldo = a genuine crack at winning the CL. That's how simple it is.

Me personally, in Ronaldo's case, I care little, although I think he's a bit of a tw*t, as do many united fans, but it isn't anything I can't put to one side, but we all have different moral compass's, there are plenty of things in other aspects of my life as well as in football that I wouldn't accept whereas many others would think I was going over the top, but that's how I feel, and that's the case here with others, and they are entitled too, as far as I'm concerned, no point anyone getting their knickers in a twist over it, c'est la vie' as they say.

Manchester United have increased their efforts to sign Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo, 28, and they are prepared to offer £65m plus a player to prise him from the Spanish club

+ tom cleverley will make 100 million +deal ;)

dadnlad said:
Manchester United have increased their efforts to sign Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo, 28, and they are prepared to offer £65m plus a player to prise him from the Spanish club

No No No fella... If Clev's is part of the deal then its 10 million+ clevs.. ;)

The scum are trying to sell a few season tickets! It will be a total change of tact for the rags to spend 65m on a 28 year old all be it a world class one!

samharris said:
dadnlad said:

What a deal for Madrid, only having to pay 10 million, they would have a steal there

the goats backside said:
samharris said:
dadnlad said:

What a deal for Madrid, only having to pay 10 million, they would have a steal there

Clevs will turn it down... hes red through and through and wont move .. :)

Salamanca or Salford ??? its a toughey

Pigeonho said:
SosaFC said:
Are people seriously wanting this guy here .. are you forgetting who he played for and how many times he kissed there badge .. Tevez was a different story .. This **** is a diving, cheating disgrace of a man .. I'd absolutely hate it if he came anywhere near city ..
You're the massiveist blue ever.
And your quote about hating ronaldo as much as jimmy savile says all we need to know about you.

What the fuck is up with site .. its the exact fucking same as when I joined .. I left for a reason and probably leave again now as I can't be arsed with all the shit .. You have an opinion .. oh no no, if the masses don't agree then what fucking opinion .. fuckoff dickhead .. who the fuck are you to say who i am and what i support .. I hate a fucking mass paedo .. what does that say about me then asswipe .. more to the point what does it say about you ..

I don't want Ronaldo at my club no matter how fucking good he is .. we have survived without him and will carry on .. we will also carry on winning things without the **** .. the fact he was a red is no big deal anymore i guess .. but the fact he's a diving, cheating, prancing showoff and would demand over £300k wages a week and a fee of £80M plus .. and still then there's no guarantee he'll come, i'd rather spend the money on 3 players who will give there all .. fucking wake up and stop being so childish and like a kid in a sweet shop who's been told no ..

We have plans in place bigger than one fucking player who YOU think will win us the CL ..

SosaFC said:
Pigeonho said:
SosaFC said:
Are people seriously wanting this guy here .. are you forgetting who he played for and how many times he kissed there badge .. Tevez was a different story .. This **** is a diving, cheating disgrace of a man .. I'd absolutely hate it if he came anywhere near city ..
You're the massiveist blue ever.
And your quote about hating ronaldo as much as jimmy savile says all we need to know about you.

What the fuck is up with site .. its the exact fucking same as when I joined .. I left for a reason and probably leave again now as I can't be arsed with all the shit .. You have an opinion .. oh no no, if the masses don't agree then what fucking opinion .. fuckoff dickhead .. who the fuck are you to say who i am and what i support .. I hate a fucking mass paedo .. what does that say about me then asswipe .. more to the point what does it say about you ..

I don't want Ronaldo at my club no matter how fucking good he is .. we have survived without him and will carry on .. we will also carry on winning things without the **** .. the fact he was a red is no big deal anymore i guess .. but the fact he's a diving, cheating, prancing showoff and would demand over £300k wages a week and a fee of £80M plus .. and still then there's no guarantee he'll come, i'd rather spend the money on 3 players who will give there all .. fucking wake up and stop being so childish and like a kid in a sweet shop who's been told no ..

We have plans in place bigger than one fucking player who YOU think will win us the CL ..

Hahahahahhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

Pick up your fucking tampons on your way out.

samharris said:
dadnlad said:

The rags ain't stupid, if Clevz is part of the deal it'll be CR7 + cash.

I'd be gutted if they signed him - pretty much guarantees them 30+ goals a season and the title again I reckon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.