Cristiano Ronaldo

BringBackSwales said:
Benarbia said:
I'd be gutted if they signed him - pretty much guarantees them 30+ goals a season and the title again I reckon

well its not like you to be pessimistic is it
He's right though. Whoever got Ronaldo out of United, us and Chelsea would be more or less guaranteed at least the league title. Thankfully I can't see Ronaldo playing for Moyes. I also think he will stay in Spain.

The talk of Ronaldo to Chelsea seems like that, just talk.

Jose has said thins according to Palmeri.
Mourinho on CR7:"He thinks he knows all,and that a manager can't make him upgrade. He didn't like my tactical critics,that was the problem"<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:57 am --<br /><br />
Pigeonho said:
BringBackSwales said:
Benarbia said:
I'd be gutted if they signed him - pretty much guarantees them 30+ goals a season and the title again I reckon

well its not like you to be pessimistic is it
He's right though. Whoever got Ronaldo out of United, us and Chelsea would be more or less guaranteed at least the league title. Thankfully I can't see Ronaldo playing for Moyes. I also think he will stay in Spain.

He will stay another season bare minimum and I reckon that's when Bale will move. Saying that though its entirely plausible that he re-signs on massive deal or stays another two seasons and leaves on the biggest bosman of all time. 50m s.o.f + wages or summat daft

My biggest cringe word alongside u*d, and if he/she returns to u*d I'll have to stick pencils in my ears. It's just the most self-loving, cheating kunt to ever "grace" the swamp, which is saying a lot.

I can see this happening unfortunately. Ronaldo thrives off his ego and he knows Messi has the beating of him in Spain. He wants desperately to win the Ballon D'Or and to do that he would probably need to keep the same level and for his team to win the league and the champions league. This won't happen at Madrid. If he came to United, horrible as it sounds, it's feasible. Certainly he has the potential to be the best player in England. He is also adored at United, unlike at Madrid where it is mixed.

The only plus for us is Fergie retiring. I think if he stayed then Ronaldo would be back there.

Hopefully Madrid will convince him to stay another year and then after that I'm not worried. Moyes may be found out (not saying he will fail but he is certainly more likely to without Ronaldo in his team) and Ronaldo will be close to 30.

SosaFC said:
Pigeonho said:
SosaFC said:
Are people seriously wanting this guy here .. are you forgetting who he played for and how many times he kissed there badge .. Tevez was a different story .. This **** is a diving, cheating disgrace of a man .. I'd absolutely hate it if he came anywhere near city ..
You're the massiveist blue ever.
And your quote about hating ronaldo as much as jimmy savile says all we need to know about you.

What the fuck is up with site .. its the exact fucking same as when I joined .. I left for a reason and probably leave again now as I can't be arsed with all the shit .. You have an opinion .. oh no no, if the masses don't agree then what fucking opinion .. fuckoff dickhead .. who the fuck are you to say who i am and what i support .. I hate a fucking mass paedo .. what does that say about me then asswipe .. more to the point what does it say about you ..

I don't want Ronaldo at my club no matter how fucking good he is .. we have survived without him and will carry on .. we will also carry on winning things without the **** .. the fact he was a red is no big deal anymore i guess .. but the fact he's a diving, cheating, prancing showoff and would demand over £300k wages a week and a fee of £80M plus .. and still then there's no guarantee he'll come, i'd rather spend the money on 3 players who will give there all .. fucking wake up and stop being so childish and like a kid in a sweet shop who's been told no ..

We have plans in place bigger than one fucking player who YOU think will win us the CL ..

I don't think anyone has a problem that you hate mass paedophiles. I think it's the fact you said you hate one of the worlds best footballers as much as one.

bugsyblue said:
I can see this happening unfortunately. Ronaldo thrives off his ego and he knows Messi has the beating of him in Spain. He wants desperately to win the Ballon D'Or and to do that he would probably need to keep the same level and for his team to win the league and the champions league. This won't happen at Madrid. If he came to United, horrible as it sounds, it's feasible. Certainly he has the potential to be the best player in England. He is also adored at United, unlike at Madrid where it is mixed.

The only plus for us is Fergie retiring. I think if he stayed then Ronaldo would be back there.

Hopefully Madrid will convince him to stay another year and then after that I'm not worried. Moyes may be found out (not saying he will fail but he is certainly more likely to without Ronaldo in his team) and Ronaldo will be close to 30.

You see Moyes doing a league and champions league double? Could I perhaps get the number for your dealer?

Rammyblues said:
His contract with RM is until 2015. If he doesn't sign stays where he is for next season at least IMO.

I would see it as more like that something needs to happen in this window - either new contract or sell. His value will be a lot lower in Jan 2014 and even lower in June 2014

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.