Cristiano Ronaldo

cmdub said:
This is one of those transfers where its like yea I'd have him but I feel like his attitude here would be he's bigger than the club which he isn't. Its to the point where I wouldn't wanna see our name dragged around all summer with this. It'll turn into a saga and he'll just end up signing a new deal eventually

Not sure he's the best fit for us. Yea he'd add goals etc. Would rather he just sign a new contract and stay in Madrid

Yep that sums it up for me. There is definitely unfinished business at Real Madrid.

Against all the evidence, I just have a feeling he wouldn't work out at City. Given his ego, past status at United, and obvious desire to be top dog, I think there would somehow just be too much baggage. Mourinho's latest comments seem to back this up. Not a team player and knows it all. But..... I certainly don't......

Ray78 said:
Vincents Tackle said:
Ray78 said:
Not going to sign for us so there is no point in bidding for him.

Wow, I wish I had your positive outlook on life!

Wow I wish I had your sarcastic attitude. I would rather sign players are more receptive for a move to City.

Looks like you already do Ray ;)

Anyway, you don't actually know how receptive he is to a move to us do you? His last comments on the matter were that it would be very, very, very difficult (not impossible).

Utd might still be his preferred destination but with Fergies retirement I would suggest he will be having another think about his available options. We're building a fantastic squad, have a manager he's worked with before and can offer him great money and the chance to win trophies.

He may not see us as the best move for him but no point in bidding if he's available? I don't agree. The meltdown it would cause the rags would be worth any transfer fee.

cmdub said:
This is one of those transfers where its like yea I'd have him but I feel like his attitude here would be he's bigger than the club which he isn't. Its to the point where I wouldn't wanna see our name dragged around all summer with this. It'll turn into a saga and he'll just end up signing a new deal eventually

Not sure he's the best fit for us. Yea he'd add goals etc. Would rather he just sign a new contract and stay in Madrid

I think he'll either stay and sign a new contract or if Madrid continue in their pursuit of Bale, I wouldn't put it past him to follow Mourinho to Chelsea.

Lets face it, there are only a handful of clubs that could afford his fee & wages and I don't think he'd move to Ligue1.

Like you, I'd rather he stays and signs a new contract with Madrid.

the rags on my FB (yes i know... but i live in worcs, and there are many)are getting giddy about a 'offical' tweet which got removed within minutes saying welcome home Cristiano!...

obviously, i have voiced my opinion on the matter

Craggers said:
cmdub said:

I think he'll either stay and sign a new contract or if Madrid continue in their pursuit of Bale, I wouldn't put it past him to follow Mourinho to Chelsea.

Lets face it, there are only a handful of clubs that could afford his fee & wages and I don't think he'd move to Ligue1.

why does everyone keep saying he`ll follow jose to Chelsea? they fucking hate each other!!!!!

Ronaldo at United would make them better obviously, but I fear nothing from them. It will mean the fight for the title becomes even harder, and that's the way I want it.

Our defence is the best in the league, highly capable of dealing with talented individuals, and Pellegrini will not exactly how to best deal witch such threats.

richards30 said:
Craggers said:
cmdub said:

why does everyone keep saying he`ll follow jose to Chelsea? they fucking hate each other!!!!!

That isn't true and is presumptuous.

They respect one another but simply put Jose was pushed out and Ronaldo went with the faction in self-preservation as he is stopping at Madrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.