Cristiano Ronaldo

After that quote there really isnt much point reading anything else you write

EVER[/quote]

Ok sunshine, he's my favourite footballer to have played the game since I've been into football which is a long time. Plays with a smile on his face, can dribble, can shoot and score, can make crazy passes and takes ridiculous freekicks and has outrageous skill. Has won everything there is to win and done it in different countries ..

You can bring other footballers into it but this isn't the thread but had to reply .. my own personal choice .. you obviously have someone else. No harm in that my friend .. hehe[/quote]

nice answer

Sosa FC, he'll like who he wants

Ray78 said:
Malty said:
Ray78 said:
Ronaldo still has unfinished business at Real Madrid before he will move on. No chance he will join Chelsea with Mourinho there and at the Rags he has no chance in winning the Champions League with Moyes.

apart from the Champion's League.. what unfinished business?

The Ballon D'or. No chance he can win it at the United or Chelsea and Lionel Messi is suffering with a bit of Hamstring trouble.

Funny because i believe he has more chance of winning it playing in another league to Messi as he did before for Utd.

Said to have stopped renting out his house in Manchester, but others believe he's been house hunting in London.

After that quote there really isnt much point reading anything else you write

EVER[/quote]

Ok sunshine, he's my favourite footballer to have played the game since I've been into football which is a long time. Plays with a smile on his face, can dribble, can shoot and score, can make crazy passes and takes ridiculous freekicks and has outrageous skill. Has won everything there is to win and done it in different countries ..

You can bring other footballers into it but this isn't the thread but had to reply .. my own personal choice .. you obviously have someone else. No harm in that my friend .. hehe[/quote]

I'm just taking a wild stab in the dark here but you haven't been into football for that long if you think that ronaldhino is the greatest of all time lol

Didsbury Dave said:
If we signed ronaldo I'd fancy us to have a crack at the champions league.

Thought you were too sane to be in the transfer forum Dave ;-)

SosaFC said:
Are people seriously wanting this guy here .. are you forgetting who he played for and how many times he kissed there badge .. Tevez was a different story .. This **** is a diving, cheating disgrace of a man .. I'd absolutely hate it if he came anywhere near city ..
You're the massiveist blue ever.
And your quote about hating ronaldo as much as jimmy savile says all we need to know about you.

Didsbury Dave said:
If we signed ronaldo I'd fancy us to have a crack at the champions league.

I'd love us to win the Champions League one day, but I hope to god we never sign this fucker to do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.