Cristiano Ronaldo

Blue Shield said:
Lots of rumours on twitter about his apparently nike and Chevrolet are prepared to help pay to make it happen.

Yes I realise its twitter.

Also how the fuck can they do that ? Doesn't it go around FFP and if it does can we do it?

They cant..!!

Oh hang on,just been told that chevrolet will pay his wages,but he has to drive around in this...
16216s7.png

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm..thats nice.

Blue Shield said:
Lots of rumours on twitter about his apparently nike and Chevrolet are prepared to help pay to make it happen.

Also how the fuck can they do that ? Doesn't it go around FFP and if it does can we do it?

You should have stopped when you realized it was twitter.

Jack_mcfc_ said:
Blue Shield said:

You should have stopped when you realized it was twitter.

It's a good point well made .

Utd pay him £150,000 a week and he signs Sponsorship deals with Nike and Chevrolet to supplement the rest.

Don't think there is anything illegal with that as in ffp,all players have sponsorship deals.

Still don't think it will happen though.

whipper said:
Utd pay him £150,000 a week and he signs Sponsorship deals with Nike and Chevrolet to supplement the rest.

Don't think there is anything illegal with that as in ffp,all players have sponsorship deals.

Still don't think it will happen though.

Sweet well sign messi up with an etihad sponsorship 200 million a year.

I know people frequently mention these "sponsors pay for player" stories, but has it ever actually happened? Or is the usual bullshit

If Nike did this for United, how many teams across Europe are they going to be pissed off including Us, Barca, Juve, Inter, Arsenal who are all sponsored by Nike...

All paper talk to sell season tickets...

BigOscar said:
I know people frequently mention these "sponsors pay for player" stories, but has it ever actually happened? Or is the usual bullshit

They seem to be regurgitating the story from months ago when United and Nike were going to hold a super-duper secret meeting to discuss Nike paying part of his wages (reported by the Daily Mail)... only the meeting had nothing to do with that. The red-obsessed media is DESPERATE for United to sign Ronaldo or Fabregas or any other big hitter.

LoveCity said:
BigOscar said:

They seem to be regurgitating the story from months ago when United and Nike were going to hold a super-duper secret meeting to discuss Nike paying part of his wages (reported by the Daily Mail)... only the meeting had nothing to do with that. The red-obsessed media is DESPERATE for United to sign Ronaldo or Fabregas or any other big hitter.

Any news on City incoming/outgoing LoveCity?

Kompany is King said:
LoveCity said:
BigOscar said:

Any news on City incoming/outgoing LoveCity?

All quiet! Nothing in the foreign press either where a lot of news originates except for a few mentions of Astori.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.