Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently on page 1103 and have spent the last hour reading posts from Bluemoons neediest crying he's likely to go to utd plus the usual rag cunts posting in what they believe is an undercover manner but are too stupid to realise we know who they are.
So on the back of that I've decided to do a full about turn and get right on the ronaldo train. What time does it depart because I'm first class all the way!! Chooo choooo!

Of course, by the time I've read the next 120 pages he might have fucked us off so I will of course revert to my original stance of not wanting him.

Whatever happens this forum needs a good cull after the window closes...
Get the splinters out of your arse

I think he will go to United. Never really seemed we were really pushing for it but for them it has been a fantasy for years.

Simply put if he wants the best chance to beat Messi to the Champions League and Balon d'Or he'll come to City..

If he wants to be seen as propelling a team up to the top and make Messi look bad for taking the easy option at PSG he'll go to United.

But no guarantee he will propel United because Juventus with him almost collapsed out of the Champions League spots and lost a league title for the first time in a decade.

Fucking hell, all because we're reluctant to pay 25m. Romano is usually spot on right?
Mostly. It's all very much part of the game tho.

Timeline.

Deal between Ronaldo and City reported agreeded.
Juve negotiation, no agreement between City and Juve reached.
Utd rumoured to be interested, could pay the fee.
City rumoured overnight to decide to pay the fee.
Ronaldo/Mendes thought to prefer City
Ronaldo confirms he will leave Juve
At the same time, Utd reported to come back with another offer.

That is where we are.

Fucks knows what’s going on but it’s time to reevaluate this transfer.

The United links were always going to appear. As soon as it was mentioned he wanted out of Juve, I immediately thought the scum.

Just because we need a forward does not mean its going to be Ronaldo.

The Kane transfer has shown us that all these bids were or were not accepted and now pep is out saying no bid was put forwards because they wanted £200m.

Football politics at play.

Best news today is re Pep. We will just have to hold tight and see who we end up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.